NBA Playoffs | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Did LeBron just call Curry a pu**y after the block?! Lmao

LMAO!

It is just going to make it all the more sweeter when the Cavs get their a@@es whipped in game 7. I am so happy Cleveland has won 2 in a row to take this to game 7! Nothing will please me more than to see the resurrected hopes of the Cavs' fanbase collectively dashed upon the rocks.

Did LeBron just call Curry a pu**y after the block?! Lmao

From Dr. J and Bird fighting to Iverson and Kobe talking crap at the end pf the finals game...I love when the superstars get into it. They spend so much time saying the right things about each other, that its awesome when the competitiveness takes over like that.

LMAO!

It is just going to make it all the more sweeter when the Cavs get their a@@es whipped in game 7.

Cool.

My point was he was so upset about being called a b*tch or pu**y ... whatever it was. Then seemingly turns around and does the same.

Enjoy, fireball! Back to back pantheon level performances by Lebron. Wow.

Anyone who enjoys artistry and greatness and hoops -- and we're not talkin' just 2 games this week -- should enjoy. Even inveterate haters who hate LeBron for whatever reasons should be questioning themselves.

Anyone who enjoys artistry and greatness and hoops -- and we're not talkin' just 2 games this week -- should enjoy. Even inveterate haters who hate LeBron for whatever reasons should be questioning themselves.

Oh, please.

Get ready for game 7. Should be fun.

Well this was worth staying up for. Hard to believe this is going to a game 7. Love how twitter universe is saying it's fixed (including Curry's wife).

Well this was worth staying up for. Hard to believe this is going to a game 7. Love how twitter universe is saying it's fixed (including Curry's wife).

Morons.

However, I DO think that we'll see a much differently officiated game on the Warriors's home court.

You're on a roll. Batting a thousand on bad, lame in-your-mother's-basement-local-sports-radio calls. Post your picture, my
take is you'll look like Don Knotts -- now-- compared to Pierce. Looks good on screen, great smile, knows hoops, was the only guy or gal in the cast to call a Cavs double-digit win when they won by 30 8 days ago.

Enough about that. How 'bout the refs? Fix is in for Cleveland. Shameful.
Have you looked at paul pierce recently? and did you actually listen to him talk? dude looks like he will talk about his trials and tribulations workin on the railroad or something
Morons.

However, I DO think that we'll see a much differently officiated game on the Warriors's home court.
ya think? I love how you always come hot with nonsense. you are the cliché master

Love how twitter universe is saying it's fixed (including Curry's wife).

Yeah, some bad or questionable calls tonight but you get that every game. Home court officiating is nothing new in the NBA. But it's not going to make up for 14 points. GS just barely got above 40% shooting in garbage time. Cavs were lights out.

\

ya think? I love how you always come hot with nonsense. you are the cliché master

Do you even know what a cliche is?

Like usual, you've given us nothing to think about.

Go back to whining about how the refs cost GS the game.

GSW are in trouble if Iggy's back is really messed up.

Steph played dumb defense when he kept being in foul trouble. Kept reaching.

Not much to say about LBJ. If you don't enjoy watching him play basketball, maybe basketball isn't the sport for you.

What a series.

LOL. Curry's wife got roasted. Deserved it too.

ClH4qgWVYAAKWx9.jpg:large

Curry committed a foul, went all spoiled brat, threw his mouth piece, and got tossed. Didn't even shimmy.

LeBron has, as he did last year in the finals, gone superman. Sunday's gonna be a biotch to win at Oracle, but I like the Cavs' mo', and I'm not just talkin' Mo Williams.

Wasn't Curry unanimous MVP. first time ever? Please.

He's a great player man, no questioning that. Also no questioning he's a passive aggressive b***h.
I'm sure you're very close with him, have spent a lotta time with him. Appreciate the psychological insight, Doc Freud.

Curry committed a foul, went all spoiled brat, threw his mouth piece, and got tossed. Didn't even shimmy.

LeBron has, as he did last year in the finals, gone superman. Sunday's gonna be a biotch to win at Oracle, but I like the Cavs' mo', and I'm not just talkin' Mo Williams.

Wasn't Curry unanimous MVP. first time ever? Please.

Yup. If Lebron had a hissyfit and threw his mouth piece and hit a fan...the outrage would be insane from some of these guys.

Curry does it, and it's "good for you, Steph!"

Cool.

My point was he was so upset about being called a b*tch or pu**y ... whatever it was. Then seemingly turns around and does the same.

You have no idea what he said. LeBron doesn't react like that in situations like that, he made an exception for the Chosen One. Good for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom