NBA Playoffs | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Cleveland fans on SportsCenter disagree with you. They are comparing Love to Oscar the Grouch or are calling him trash.

Ha! Tough crowd. That's why he makes the big moolah.

Just fell in love with JR's little girl.

It's way early but what has happened to Steph and the Warriors? My goodness!

Cleveland looks nasty defensively and Lebron and Kyrie are DESTROYING Klay and Steph.

I wanted to say this as well but indeed it is early. But I don't think either team can afford bad starts. Not Game 6 of the Finals.
Steph with 2 fouls as well because the ref thinks we came to watch him officiate.

Steph with 2 fouls as well because the ref thinks we came to watch him officiate.
The Vegas over-under on your first ref kvetch was 9:30pm, I called my bookie, put down a hunge on the under, I win. Thank, Mr. Predictability.

The Vegas over-under on your first ref kvetch was 9:30pm, I called my bookie, put down a hunge on the under, I win. Thank, Mr. Predictability.
Y'all got a big call, enjoy it. You're playing really well. Don't concern yourself with what I think ;)

If we get another game that isnt close...worst playoffs ever. Welcome to the junpshooting NBA, I guess...where you can go from a tie game to a 15 point loss in a matter of a few minutes.

Pathetic first quarter from Golden State. Wow they have been awful . Give credit to Cleveland but pathetic from the defending champs.

If we get another game that isnt close...worst playoffs ever. Welcome to the junpshooting NBA, I guess...where you can go from a tie game to a 15 point loss in a matter of a few minutes.
I was worried I'd have to choose between this and USA/Ecuador. Guess not

Warriors in foul trouble at cleveland? Shocking stuff!

That second on curry was 100% offensive. What world can you just barrel someone over?

Wah.

More watching, less posting.

He's been poor

With every missed 3 and failure to even try posting up the 6'1 guard on him....
bbcrime08_480_poster.jpg

Kyrie is so locked in right now. Frustrating and thrilling player to watch. Dribbles too much, forces things, decision making is shaky...but he's lethal when he's got it going. One of the most talented shot makers in the game.

Y'all got a big call, enjoy it. You're playing really well. Don't concern yourself with what I think ;)
I'm a reporter, a writer, an observer, a chronicler, plus, bro, just trying to help you. You seem like a good guy, have a lotta good and excellent takes (Denzel was not one of 'em :cool:), ref kvetching is not a good look. It's pre-pubescent, bad talk radio caller material.

And who is "y'all?" Gotta tell ya, bro, I'm a nearly 70-year-old guy who's 5-4 and sitting here in my living room sipping Jameo and hittin' the bowl. I'm not playing. I'm not part of the team, the organization, nothin', It's "them," not me.

How'd you like that 3rd foul on Love. Good call, huh?

Last edited:
Klay has been really bad tonight so far too. Just way out of rhythm in everything he's doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom