NBA Playoffs | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

What do you mean? That was obviously a foul. Obvious.

44cuse
If you think the 3rd foul call on Curry is a foul I honestly question whether you follow baksetball. That was an awful ticky call as Curry didn't move and has a right to his defensive position. For the refs to put the 2x reigning MVP in foul trouble in the 2nd half of game 7 on an awful call is a joke.

GS is up 7 and at home. Relax guys. They are in a good position here.

Draymond lost his mind that half. Wow. Halfway through a legendary performance.

GS is up 7 and at home. Relax guys. They are in a good position here.

Draymond lost his mind that half. Wow. Halfway through a legendary performance.
It's not about that though. Tell me how the 2x league MVP is in foul trouble in Game 6 and Game 7 of the NBA Finals when out of his last 9 fouls, he only committed, at most, 5 of them!?

If you think the 3rd foul call on Curry is a foul I honestly question whether you follow baksetball. That was an awful ticky call as Curry didn't move and has a right to his defensive position. For the refs to put the 2x reigning MVP in foul trouble in the 2nd half of game 7 on an awful call is a joke.
I can't like this one enough!!!!!

I use to watch the NBA a lot a few years back and just started watching a few games recently and my God the moving physical picks on offense is killing this game. Players are actually shoving players off the ball with no calls and mostly it is Cleveland getting away with this.

NASCAR is a better option this time of the year and I am not a race fan either.

Green has been phenomenal and if they shift their focus to defend him better Curry and Thompson are going to pour it on

It's not about that though. Tell me how the 2x league MVP is in foul trouble in Game 6 and Game 7 of the NBA Finals when out of his last 9 fouls, he only committed, at most, 5 of them!?

Well, as I see it it's more like 7 out of 9 than 5 out of 9...plus he got away with a few that weren't called, especially last game.

And I'm rooting for GS.

I use to watch the NBA a lot a few years back and just started watching a few games recently and my God the moving physical picks on offense is killing this game. Players are actually shoving players off the ball with no calls and mostly it is Cleveland getting away with this.

NASCAR is a better option this time of the year and I am not a race fan either.

If it's mostly Cleveland getting away with it from your perspective, that's because Bogut got hurt. He's the worst/best at it, maybe in the league.

Harrison Barnes is killing Golden State. I would fine him every time he takes a shot if I were Kerr.

I really can't stand how Cleveland plays. They get all the freaking breaks and Mark Jackson is killing me.

Can someone else get my back here- what does ezeli do? He doesn't do anything. He's horrible. I Never say that about NBA players but he is right there.

Can someone else get my back here- what does ezeli do? He doesn't do anything. He's horrible. I Never say that about NBA players but he is right there.
He's awful. Whatever the worst outcome is available on a play involving him, that's the outcome that will happen.

Ezeli and barnes are just.. Wow

Yup. Ezeli is just unfortunate, because he wouldn't be in there if Bogut was healthy. Not much that can be done(Speights was active in first half, but has shot horribly since late in the OKC series and that's usually all he is good at), but Barnes has been solid all year and is flat out choking to the point that I feel bad for him more than I'm mad at him.

Alsacs said:

It was absolutely a foul. I do love your back to the well on questioning whether or not people like basketball.

It was a foul. On Shumpert. Get it now?

44cusr

Klay playing for fouls again. My God, he's frustrating sometimes. Then follows it up by being a statue on a fast break and throwing it away.

OrangeDW said:
If it's mostly Cleveland getting away with it from your perspective, that's because Bogut got hurt. He's the worst/best at it, maybe in the league.

This is the funny thing, and I had to laugh about this earlier in this thread when people who don't watch the Warriors were talking about dirty players. A) Bogut is the dirtiest Warrior, B) Stephen Adams is top 5 dirtiest player in the league.

Ever wonder why Bogut has so many orbital bone and nose injuries? Retaliation elbows.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom