NBA Playoffs | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

They collapsed

Seriously. They just flat out did everything they could to give that game away - and still only lost by 4. I guess they can be proud of that. lol

longislandcuse said:
Lebron is king again. Kyrie should be MVP

1 of three players all time to have a triple double in a Game 7...I think he deserves it.

44cuse

Stop
Stop what? I'm giving Lebron his due. They don't win this series if not for Kyrie's clutch and ridiculous scoring ability and Lebron overall awesomeness. In the end Kyrie made THE shot.

No problem with Lebron getting it but I think Kyrie making that shot and his ability to score when nobody else could gives him it, in my opinion.

Ezeli - undercover agent. Can't convince me he wasn't on the Cavs payroll. Kidding, but wow, his inability to play basketball gave the Cavs the Championship. Honorable mention, Steve Kerr for his decision to play him for 2 plays in the 4th quarter resulting in 6 Cav points.

Bigger play?.. Lebron block or Kyrie shot?

Stop what? I'm giving Lebron his due. They don't win this series if not for Kyrie's clutch and ridiculous scoring ability and Lebron overall awesomeness. In the end Kyrie made THE shot.

No problem with Lebron getting it but I think Kyrie making that shot and his ability to score when nobody else could gives him it, in my opinion.

SMH. Kyrie was great, but there was literally zero question on who was the MVP.

This is like the Cuse fans who try to say GMac was the MVP of our title(yes, they exist)

longislandcuse said:
Ezeli - undercover agent. Can't convince me he wasn't on the Cavs payroll. Kidding, but wow, his inability to play basketball gave the Cavs the Championship. Honorable mention, Steve Kerr for his decision to play him for 2 plays in the 4th quarter resulting in 6 Cav points. Bigger play?.. Lebron block or Kyrie shot?

Block all day long. Changes how they play offense without th block.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom