NBA Playoffs | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

SAS rumor that Lebron could go back to Miami if he wins a Championship.

Well...

Anyone think it has legs?

longislandcuse said:
Ezeli - undercover agent. Can't convince me he wasn't on the Cavs payroll. Kidding, but wow, his inability to play basketball gave the Cavs the Championship. Honorable mention, Steve Kerr for his decision to play him for 2 plays in the 4th quarter resulting in 6 Cav points. Bigger play?.. Lebron block or Kyrie shot?

Block all day long. Changes how they play offense without th block.

44cuse

That Curry shot was Cooney-esque

So disappointed in him. He couldn't have possibly came up smaller down the stretch. He was so determined to chuck a 3 at all costs. SMH. Calm down. Penetrate and kick or something. Go to the hoop and shoot a floater. Something. It was 3 or bust for some reason. Awful.

So disappointed in him. He couldn't have possibly came up smaller down the stretch. He was so determined to chuck a 3 at all costs. SMH. Calm down. Penetrate and kick or something. Go to the hoop and shoot a floater. Something. It was 3 or bust for some reason. Awful.
I'm almost hoping we hear he has to have surgery now that the season is over because his Finals performance was bizarre.

Could these people quite crying. Mexico, MO!

Blah. This celebration was weak and overdone.

SMH. Kylie was great, but there was literally zero question on who was the MVP.

This is like the Cuse fans who try to say GMac was the MVP of our title(yes, they exist)
Bruh.. I'm semi-fkn w the Lebron lovers.

Lebron was awesome. All I've got left is Kyrie for MVP.

Great game, especially down the stretch when the defenses wouldn't let the other team score until Kyrie hit the bomb.

But it was pure NBA basketball: ISOs vs. jacking up treys.

Could these people quite crying. Mexico, MO!

Blah. This celebration was weak and overdone.

How can something be weak and overdone?

meanwhile in Cleveland

masked-demonstrator-holding-a-molotov-cocktail-is-seen-burning-car-picture-id463478692

OrangeDW said:

Absolutely terrible. And I see A LOT of Warrior games...just not like him to throw it away like that and not go or get to the hoop. They deserve what they got. They couldn't finish and should have beaten that team.

44cuse

Ezeli - undercover agent. Can't convince me he wasn't on the Cavs payroll. Kidding, but wow, his inability to play basketball gave the Cavs the Championship. Honorable mention, Steve Kerr for his decision to play him for 2 plays in the 4th quarter resulting in 6 Cav points.

Bigger play?.. Lebron block or Kyrie shot?
And Love's defensive stand. I'm not a Kevin Love fan but Cleveland doesn't win tonight without him. He played well.

Isiah Thomas on NBA TV just said Lebron James is better than Michael Jordan. Somebody is forgetting their 1992 Dream team snub and freezing out Michael Jordan at the ASG in 85 history.

Lebron is now undisputed in the greatest forward of alltime over Bird but he isn't better than Jordan nor will he ever approach him unless he gets 7 titles.

Lucky for me, cleveland isn't close to the levels of Uconn, OSU, Red Sox, Patriots

Isiah Thomas on NBA TV just said Lebron James is better than Michael Jordan. Somebody is forgetting their 1992 Dream team snub and freezing out Michael Jordan at the ASG in 85 history.

Lebron is now undisputed in the greatest forward of alltime over Bird but he isn't better than Jordan nor will he ever approach him unless he gets 7 titles.

Lebron is a all time top 5 player, but Isiah needs to shutup.

I will admit... This one is crushing. I'm sure I'll get ripped for this (by someone) but you know, how many W's games I see...this was not 2016 Warriors basketball. And I give A LOT of credit to the Cavs and OKC for that. In no way am I placing the blame anywhere than on the W's and to be clear, the Thunder and Cavs had a ton to do with that. But this was not Warriors basketball consistently these last couple of weeks and certainly not these last three games. Missing open looks...the really untimely TOs and just straight up carelessness with the ball.

But this sucks...should have beaten the Cavs.

44cuse

Guinness said:
Thought Curry was classy in the post game. Tough to be up there after losing and he handled it well.

Draymond even better IMO.

44cuse

I'm almost hoping we hear he has to have surgery now that the season is over because his Finals performance was bizarre.
they were able to guard him with a bunch of 6-6 dudes with long arms. there is a reason that there are very few short dudes considered in the pantheon of all-time greats.

they were able to guard him with a bunch of 6-6 dudes with long arms. there is a reason that there are very few short dudes considered in the pantheon of all-time greats.
OKC has even more of them who are better defenders and he played better against them than Cleveland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom