NBA Playoffs | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Congrats to all the long-suffering Cleveland sports fans. It's been long enough. :)

Thanks! Grew up in AKR and live in CLE. This will hopefully shut up any LBJ haters (and I was one who really killed him over the decision and such) and the dummies who continue to push that Waiters being in Irving's league garbage. Really intense series.

I'm happy for the Cavs fans and people of Cleveland. That was an unprecedented victory on all kinds of levels. Irving and Lebron were huge. That block on Iggy was just stupid. Glad to see the guy that had all his premature praise actually payoff and show himself as a great player. The Warriors had their chances and just didn't make it happen. Also, Kerr putting Ezeli in for those 4th q minutes was an all time awful decision.

This absolutely makes me hate the eastern conference even more now. In the West you have to build for a heavy weight fight. In the East you just try for home court and then hope you pull it together to win 4 at the end against whatever team just came out of a meat grinder. I know Fireball will come and tell us how genius all the things the Cavs have done are, but I'm not buying it. It's all crap. Lebron showed up like nobody has before, Irving put it together, and the Warriors went full throttle idiot. Huzzah, Cleveland. You go home champions, and I still hate you and what you stand for.

Looking at the play by play, Warriors were up 4 with 5:37 to go after Green's put back. Those were the last points GS would score. From there, Ezeli took over for the Cavs.

The NBA. Where amazing happens.

Looking at the play by play, Warriors were up 4 with 5:37 to go after Green's put back. Those were the last points GS would score. From there, Ezeli took over for the Cavs.

The NBA. Where amazing happens.
Dumbest coaching move I've ever seen. I hate ezeli. Every time I say it, he makes a play that confirms why.

I'm happy for the Cavs fans and people of Cleveland. That was an unprecedented victory on all kinds of levels. Irving and Lebron were huge. That block on Iggy was just stupid. Glad to see the guy that had all his premature praise actually payoff and show himself as a great player. The Warriors had their chances and just didn't make it happen. Also, Kerr putting Ezeli in for those 4th q minutes was an all time awful decision.

This absolutely makes me hate the eastern conference even more now. In the West you have to build for a heavy weight fight. In the East you just try for home court and then hope you pull it together to win 4 at the end against whatever team just came out of a meat grinder. I know Fireball will come and tell us how genius all the things the Cavs have done are, but I'm not buying it. It's all crap. Lebron showed up like nobody has before, Irving put it together, and the Warriors went full throttle idiot. Huzzah, Cleveland. You go home champions, and I still hate you and what you stand for.

I don't really get your last sentence but no question being in the East is a cakewalk. I have no doubt that the OKC series truly taxed GS and understandably so. The Bogut loss was big, IMO.

Last edited:
Dumbest coaching move I've ever seen. I hate ezeli. Every time I say it, he makes a play that confirms why.
Funny thing is everyone in this thread called it whenever Kerr played Ezeli. Somehow Kerr himself couldn't see what was obvious for all.

I was actually speechless when he put Ezeli in during the 4th quarter. Then he immediately fouls Lebron shooting a 3 and then gives up a Lebron 3. Then gets subbed out.

One of the worst personnel moves I have seen in any sport ever.

Funny thing is everyone in this thread called it whenever Kerr played Ezeli. Somehow Kerr himself couldn't see what was obvious for all.

I was actually speechless when he put Ezeli in during the 4th quarter. Then he immediately fouls Lebron shooting a 3 and then gives up a Lebron 3. Then gets subbed out.

One of the worst personnel moves I have seen in any sport ever.
I've never seen a player do less to help his team than ezeli in this entire finals. I need to compile the stats.

One thing Cleveland deserves a ton of credit for - the Warriors owned the 3rd quarter all season, and at least these last 3 games that's when Cleveland really shined. I'd really like to know how they did that.

I've never seen a player do less to help his team than ezeli in this entire finals. I need to compile the stats.
His plus minus tonight was only -9. Misleading stat.

Also, Curry's turnovers were all daggers. Immediate two points the other way multiple times.

Also, Curry's turnovers were all daggers. Immediate two points the other way multiple times.
All series. GS killed themselves all series like that.

I'll say it- GS lost that game more than cleveland won it. No it's not hating, and CLE made huge plays late, but overall it's what GS didnt do that impacted it more, imo. All a moot point tho, game set match.

I wish that GS didn't have their injuries, but Kevin Love was almost dead for most of the series also.

Really curious what happens with him this off season. LeBron is obviously the first domino though on if the rumors he heads out of town end up being true. I think Love and Kyrie would work well together as a 1-2 if LeBron were to leave.

He really needs to clean up some of his passing. It is maddening when he just doesn't make the simple play.

Absolutely terrible. And I see A LOT of Warrior games...just not like him to throw it away like that and not go or get to the hoop. They deserve what they got. They couldn't finish and should have beaten that team.

44cuse

These guys were due for a setback. They should getting the team ready for the playoffs next season, and not play all out from November to April. The good part is their main three guys should be as good or get better because of their age.

Really curious what happens with him this off season. LeBron is obviously the first domino though on if the rumors he heads out of town end up being true. I think Love and Kyrie would work well together as a 1-2 if LeBron were to leave.

LeBron isn't going anywhere. I think Love likely stays as well, but I'd bet any amount of money that LeBron stays in Cleveland.

LeBron isn't going anywhere. I think Love likely stays as well, but I'd bet any amount of money that LeBron stays in Cleveland.

I tend to think the same but I've been dead wrong twice now in thinking he would stay put only to see him head elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom