NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Does anyone know why the nuggets had to rest their starters at the very end of a down to the wire game? You figure they win if they put in Murray Jokic and Porter for just a couple minutes at the end there. What harm will a couple more minutes do? They still have incentive to win and get a potentially higher seed no?

CuseFaninVT and Trueblue25 who do you think the most important player for the Celtics this postseason run?

I think it’s Jaylen Brown.
Tatum is going to be the primary scorer.
Gordon Hayward will be the playmaker and second unit bridge guy.
Kenna will be the second scorer.

I think Brown is the guy that determines how far they go.
The 76ers without Simmons are now a littler easier. They can throw a lot of bodies at Embiid.

Jaylen Brown should be an all star next year with how well he has played this bubble games.
Jaylen Brown or Marcus Smart. We need disruptors and guys that can capture the flow/momentum of the game. It helped us past the Bucks and John Wall’s Wizards of the past.

Not sure Tatum or Gordon have that killer instinct yet. Obviously Brown and Marcus aren’t the same scoring talents.

I will never ever discount postseason Kemba though, and yes Im basing that on college but the man’s a killer.

Does anyone know why the nuggets had to rest their starters at the very end of a down to the wire game? You figure they win if they put in Murray Jokic and Porter for just a couple minutes at the end there. What harm will a couple more minutes do? They still have incentive to win and get a potentially higher seed no?
Collusion.

Do the announcers get paid for every time they say the word bubble? The Syracuse fan cringes whenever I hear that word.

Love the early NBA games. Lillard has 25 at the half.
Carmelo with 11. Blazers up 8.

Alex Caruso having a good offensive series will be a huge key if the Lakers play the Blazers, because he can play D. We’ll have to have him and KCP in there a lot to contend with Dame and CJ. He’s gotta knock down some shots.

Never forget that some dorks with calculators told us Carmelo Anthony wasn’t good enough to be in the league last year.

He’s killing Dallas out of the pick and roll with Lillard right now.

Portland-Dallas getting heated! Melo-Kleber got double T’s. Whiteside gets into it with Kleber. Luka gets a T for taunting after a 3 point play on Whiteside.

love it! Missed the NBA so much.
Portland needs this game badly.
Boston beat Memphis the blazers would move up to the 8 seed if they win and have the advantage in the play in.

No bad teams(other than the Wiz), no back to back road games, no hangover games after half the team was out all night in Miami, etc, No wonder the quality of play in the bubble has been so high.

Portland might be having the worst defensive quarter I have seen in NBA history and they are trying.

This game is tied. All Portland needs is one stop.

My god Stots CHANGE YOUR DEFENSE THE MAVS ARE RUNNING THE SAME PLAY FOR THE LAST 8 minutes.

Dame flopped there.
Dame could have scored 100 in this game if he played the whole game and took the shots.
The Mavs couldn’t defend him.

Now the Blazers can’t defend a pick and roll to save their live and their D sucks as well.

Yo kid from Akron Dame's coming for you.

Im so mad they can’t get a higher seed and play someone else. I love Dame and obviously Melo.

Portland would be a handful for the Clips, probably 50/50 with Houston and Denver, and probably beat Utah/OKC/Dallas. 1 seed is meaningless. We’re playing a top 5 team in the West, without our two best true guards.

Never forget that some dorks with calculators told us Carmelo Anthony wasn’t good enough to be in the league last year.

He’s killing Dallas out of the pick and roll with Lillard right now.
Were people saying that or just that he needs to adjust his game because he is not "the guy" anymore?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom