NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

These Nuggets uni’s are cold!

Jerami Grant averaging 15 ppg in the bubble. Hoping we see Grant vs. Dion in the WCF!

Another photo that’s even better. The hanger. The torn piece of paper on the door. This is incredible. The bubble is amazing.

My goodness Jamal Murray has been insanely good down the stretch.

I love watching Mitchell, but glad Denver won. They are the better team and if they hold out, will be better to have in the second round.

Utah isn’t quite right. Not a lot of depth. Rudy is still amazing on D but robotic on offense.

Murray had to be pulled last year in the playoffs. What a bounce back from him. He was great.

I love watching Mitchell, but glad Denver won. They are the better team and if they hold out, will be better to have in the second round.

Utah isn’t quite right. Not a lot of depth. Rudy is still amazing on D but robotic on offense.

Murray had to be pulled last year in the playoffs. What a bounce back from him. He was great.

No Harris and no Conley is big for both teams. Agree, Denver is definitely the deeper team and I’d definitely like to see them go against the Clippers in round 2.

Ok, Raptors-Nets is going to be my “take a break and get some stuff done” time period. Be back for Philly-Boston.

They should move the game to NBA TV for the second half on principle.

LOL

Guys, Draymond Green’s no where in the discussion of Carmelo Anthony. We don’t need to pretend and lie that we see how it could be. No one in the league could guard melo for about a decade.

On paper, Miami-Indiana should be a war!

Philly-Boston could be good too.

I hope Indiana puts up a good fight against Miami. Seems like they should be able to but we'll see. I could see Miami winning it in 5 just as easily as I can see both teams slugging it out.

Denver-Utah, OKC-Houston, and Boston-Philly are the three I'm most excited to see from a competitiveness standpoint. Excited for LAC-Dallas as well but that's more just to watch how Luka handles the playoffs; I think the Clippers are going to win that one in pretty short order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom