NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

He did. Scrubby play by Horford. But I don’t believe for a second that Brown was hurt. As a man, I would’ve preferred he jumped up and talked some crap.
Celtics are due to give the 76ers are hard foul in this series.
76ers are being dirty to try and frustrate Boston.

Heyward turned his ankle. He will probably miss a game if it’s major.
If it’s minor probably not.

There appears to be a crowd on the non-TV shown side at this game?
Who can go to the games?

Who can go to the games?

Other players? That’s where they’ve been sitting when they go.

Who can go to the games?

Just other players and staff AFAIK. I think they're beginning to let some guests in pretty soon though if they haven't already.

Luka with 4 turnovers in the first 3 minutes. Clips defenders all over him.

They owe KP some calls. Gets hammered going to the basket, gets called for a foul on a GREAT block, and gets immediately Td up for swinging his arm in frustration. All 3 were horrific calls, and completely changed the momentum in the game.

These could be the greatest playoffs ever to be honest. As long as no major injuries. I prefer no fans as odd as that is. Home court is massive in the nba. This is straight up basketball. Team vs team, play ball.

Plus no home court calls from the officials.

Porzingis with another weak technical. He’s ejected. This is stupid. I’m turning it to the Dodgers.

Porzingis with another weak technical. He’s ejected. This is stupid. I’m turning it to the Dodgers.
The first T was the exact same as the one called on George. The second was a double technical. Literally called both ways.

The first T was the exact same as the one called on George. The second was a double technical. Literally called both ways.

KP’s were both weak.

And I didn’t say George’s wasn’t weak.

That is an embarrassing ejection.

First he possibly gets a clean block, makes a light objection and still gets the T. Now this on a minor scuffle?

Steve Ballmer is about as crooked as Coach K. Screw Duke and screw the Clippers.

They didn’t really just give a T for that did right?

Right?

are you serious?

So stupid. This is the playoffs. We want to watch the players decide the game. Nobody should be thrown out unless they do something far out of line: throw a punch, dirty play, go overboard on the refs(KP certainly didn’t).

That is an embarrassing ejection.

First he possibly gets a clean block, makes a light objection and still gets the T. Now this on a minor scuffle?

Steve Ballmer is about as crooked as Coach K. Screw Duke and screw the Clippers.
The Raptors are having a great season, but you’re still bitter. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom