NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

These social distanced coaching interviews are embarrassingly awkward.
Just stop them.

It’s ridiculous to stand that far apart for 2 stupid questions during a game.

These social distanced coaching interviews are embarrassingly awkward.
Just stop them.

It’s ridiculous to stand that far apart for 2 stupid questions during a game.

Socially distanced or not, in game coaching interviews are ridiculous and should stop. Just a waste of time talking to a coach who doesn't want to talk.

Watching Jared Allen play for Brooklyn that is the perfect type of Syracuse big. Rak Christmas should have developed into an Allen type big.

He works his ass off in the middle and is happy being the 5th option offensively.

Also the difference between the NBA and college hoops atleast 9 guys of 10 in these NBA teams on the floor can score.
In college hoops if you have 6 legit scoring threats of 10 players you are shocked.

“Mike Tice”
“Jason Richardson”

Cmon. He’s botching names left and right.

76ers have started off shooting 8 for 9 and they are losing by 2.
Their backcourt play is sloppy.

Denver is the better team but Utah is going to fight that’s for sure.

Miami Indiana is going to be great. I expect 7 games. Very evenly matched teams. Sabonis and Adebayo, two young centers, are going to really go at it down low. I’m shocked Bam is as good as he is. Didn’t expect it.

I know many will disagree, but it’s too bad we didn’t get Steph and Klay in the bubble.

We’ve got a whole offseason of player movement first, but the West could be unbelievable next year.

GS will be back. Young teams like Phoenix, N.O, and Sac could make a jump.

Difference between Milwaukee and Philadelphia if the Celtics played that half against the Bucks they are down 10-12 points at halftime yet they are ahead of Philly by 6.

Philly needs to change something.

Difference between Milwaukee and Philadelphia if the Celtics played that half against the Bucks they are down 10-12 points at halftime yet they are ahead of Philly by 6.

Philly needs to change something.
Philly’s only pair of cajones left for South Beach. They’re a paper tiger

Philly’s only pair of cajones left for South Beach. They’re a paper tiger
They scare me when they give the ball to Embiid each possession down low.
The Celtics can’t stop him and the 76ers stopped feeding him after the first 5 minutes.

Also Horford is killing their D the Celtics are feeding Jaylen Brown or Tatum whenever Horford tries to guard them.
76ers need to rotate Horford with Embiid them together makes them big but poorly defensively.

They scare me when they give the ball to Embiid each possession down low.
The Celtics can’t stop him and the 76ers stopped feeding him after the first 5 minutes.

Also Horford is killing their D the Celtics are feeding Jaylen Brown or Tatum whenever Horford tries to guard them.
76ers need to rotate Horford with Embiid them together makes them big but poorly defensively.
If Tatum’s hot we’re a hard team to beat. We don’t have the depth but the playoffs and pace of these bubble games have been great for (oh boy can’t believe im using this fake word) Spurtability

Denver is the better team but Utah is going to fight that’s for sure.

Miami Indiana is going to be great. I expect 7 games. Very evenly matched teams. Sabonis and Adebayo, two young centers, are going to really go at it down low. I’m shocked Bam is as good as he is. Didn’t expect it.

Sabonis ain't playing. He's not even in Orlando yet at least as of a day or two ago.

If Tatum’s hot we’re a hard team to beat. We don’t have the depth but the playoffs and pace of these bubble games have been great for (oh boy can’t believe im using this fake word) Spurtability
With 3 first round picks in this draft and that Euro big coming over next year. The Celtics can get some depth for the roster.

Their top 5 is legit. Just need to develop a bench for the regular season.

In the playoffs this rotation is fine. Robert Williams played well in the first half which means no Enis Kanter no brutal defense.

With 3 first round picks in this draft and that Euro big coming over next year. The Celtics can get some depth for the roster.

Their top 5 is legit. Just need to develop a bench for the regular season.

In the playoffs this rotation is fine. Robert Williams played well in the first half which means no Enis Kanter no brutal defense.
Robert Williams looks like he can jump out of the arena.

Jaylen Browns poised for a breakout year too, well and even bigger one.

ESPN running these ads during FTs is so annoying. They really just do a worse job of presenting the games than any other sports stations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom