NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Melo's been blown by twice. He's holding his own on the O end tho.

In fairness the first one was Danny Green with a running start. He did well to force his man right into the help before that.

LA is awful guarding cutters so far. Melo making some good contributions with a couple of assists already too.

Was Hezonja good this year?? He has really been bad since I've seen them in the bubble.

So you want reporters 6 feet apart and wearing a mask during these coaches interview? How the bleep can you expect the coach to hear the questions.

These coach interviews are just dumb.

I have no idea if Portland wins this series as it's a long way to go but I can't see the Lakers winning the title. They look like they have this whole time in the bubble.

Random memory...So there’s a Warren G song (I don’t remember which one and I probably last heard it like 20 years ago) where he rhymes Long Beach, California with Corona. And Warren and Snoop were best friends, so...I can subconsciously associate Snoop with Corona and accept this. This is how my mind works sometimes. Carry on...
That rings a bell but can't place it either. Did you come up with the song title?
Obviously not Regulate. Only one I still hear from time to time.
Off the top of my head.. I haven't heard these in years... This DJ, Do You See, I Want It All, Lookin At You, I Shot The Sheriff

That rings a bell but can't place it either. Did you come up with the song title?
Off the top of my head.. I haven't heard these in years... This DJ, Do You See, I Want It All, Lookin At You, I Shot The Sheriff

Ha. Pretty sure it was off the “I Want It All“ album.

I have no idea if Portland wins this series as it's a long way to go but I can't see the Lakers winning the title. They look like they have this whole time in the bubble.
Portland is going to take a lot out of them. I think this goes 7.

Got it! Googled those lyrics. It’s “My Momma” off the I Want It All album. That album got heavy play from me in fall ‘99.

Only the Clippers have the personnel to beat the Lakers in the West.
LeBron and Davis too dominant for anyone but Kawhi and George to be favored over in the west.
Toronto and Milwaukee can beat the Lakers as well.

Only the Clippers have the personnel to beat the Lakers in the West.
LeBron and Davis too dominant for anyone but Kawhi and George to be favored over in the west.
Toronto and Milwaukee can beat the Lakers as well.

It's not about who has the personnel it is more about execution by the Lakers. They have been lazy slow and unimpressive in the Bubble. If they get things going I agree. Just are not playing well is my point. I have yet to see the team that looked the clear favorite pre Covid

KCP and Caruso in there together are redundant. They both play D but can’t score. Put Dion in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom