NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Never thought I’d see the day where the Lakers can’t get a call
This footage is the NBA Zapurder film.

Never seen a worst officiated quarter. It was so bad Bill Walton and Steve Jones couldn’t contain themselves.

TNT playing an old school LL Cool J song with the part that says “motherf****er” left in but bleeped out makes up for all those stupid mumble rap songs ESPN plays, while trying to be the cool stepdad or something, before going to commercial.

I bet the Lakers to win the half at the end of the 1st and AD misses that bunny ugh

It's still no Cuse Ohio St Elite eight...

Ive never felt like the narrative was already written before the game started, like I have in that game. They just sang Aaron Craft’s praises all game long, while pumping up the story about his brother. That’s all they talked about. And they got all the calls. You would’ve thought Cuse was some nondescript 7 seed rather than a 34-2 1 seed, the way they treated us during that game/broadcast.

Hardaway-Sprewell-Mullin-Owens-Webber

Don Nelson was 25 years ahead of his time. Webber ruined it by not wanting to play Center and demanding a trade.

* I used to bench George Zidek and roll with JR Henderson at center on Coach K for Sega. Edney-Bailey-Obannon-Obannon-Henderson. Visionary.
I still have that game and I’d give it a 10 out of 10 if they didn’t go all Freaky Friday with Moten and Lloyd.

I still have that game and I’d give it a 10 out of 10 if they didn’t go all Freaky Friday with Moten and Lloyd.

That game and NBA Live ‘95, which were the same game basically, got SO much play from me, my brother, and a couple friends. We had some WARS on those games. Live ‘96 too.

Wish I still had Sega/Super Nintendo.

Cuse(obviously), UCLA, and Wake Forest were my squads in Coach K. Incredibly petty to leave UNC out. At least I assume that’s the reason. That UNC squad would’ve killed in that game.

Ive never felt like the narrative was already written before the game started, like I have in that game. They just sang Aaron Craft’s praises all game long, while pumping up the story about his brother. That’s all they talked about. And they got all the calls. You would’ve thought Cuse was some nondescript 7 seed rather than a 34-2 1 seed, the way they treated us during that game/broadcast.

Once they whined for ten minutes about Sullinger getting his second foul I knew we were screwed.

Not sure if any of you remember at the end of the NBA Final Game 6, when Ujiri came on the court there was a physical altercation between a police officer (Security) and Ujiri.

In February 2020, that police officer and his wife sued Ujiri, for physical damages (including permanent damage to the nervous system) and for emotional damages.

The suit claims Strickland suffered serious injuries to his body and nervous system that will result in a “permanent disability.”

A spokesperson for the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office said the officer involved in the altercation with Ujiri, whom the department has never identified, is on medical leave.

The suit claims Ujiri’s actions were “foreseeable” based on what it cites as Ujiri’s “previous altercations involving similar circumstances.” The Raptors, Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment and the NBA were also named in the suit. They’re all accused of failing to warn the plaintiff of Ujiri’s “violent predisposition” and “propensity for physical violence prior to his assault on (Strickland).”

See for yourself as clear video is finally released.

How does this crap happen? His superiors should all be fired -- but this happens in the brotherhood everywhere.

Last edited:
Not sure if any of you remember at the end of the NBA Final Game 6, when Ujiri came on the court there was a physical altercation between a police officer (Security) and Ujiri.

In February 2020, that police officer and his wife sued Ujiri, for physical damages (including permanent damage to the nervous system) and for emotional damages.

His police department also defended him prior to the lawsuit. See for yourself as clear video is finally released.

How does this crap happen? His superiors should all be fired -- but this happens in the brotherhood everywhere.

Yup. Of course.

Cuse(obviously), UCLA, and Wake Forest were my squads in Coach K. Incredibly petty to leave UNC out. At least I assume that’s the reason. That UNC squad would’ve killed in that game.

Such an awesome college hoops game. That along with the first 2k college hoops ( ESPN college hoops) I could play for hours still. I loved the glass smashing dunks in coach k. Something about it being a college game just made those more fun.

His police department also defended him prior to the lawsuit. See for yourself as clear video is finally released.

Opportunistic coward.

That game and NBA Live ‘95, which were the same game basically, got SO much play from me, my brother, and a couple friends. We had some WARS on those games. Live ‘96 too.

Wish I still had Sega/Super Nintendo.
0E57CAA2-3FBB-40E8-94F7-7BA9709C2E2E.jpeg

(Not sure why it insists on displaying sideways.)

View attachment 186304
(Not sure why it insists on displaying sideways.)

That’s a heck of a setup!

I gave away the Sega to my little cousin when I got Playstation ...then he got PlayStation like a couple months later and did who knows what with that Sega? Should’ve asked for it back.

My sister claimed the Super Nintendo and took it with her when she moved out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom