NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

That’s a heck of a setup!

I gave away the Sega to my little cousin when I got Playstation ...then he got PlayStation like a couple months later and did who knows what with that Sega? Should’ve asked for it back.

My sister claimed the Super Nintendo and took it with her when she moved out.
Never had an SNES, but I still have an NES (packed away because I got an NES Classic for the kids) and an N64. It’s amazing how those old consoles still work. Meanwhile, my Xbox is a brick thanks to the red ring of death.

I’m kinda irritated that everyone just decided Danny Green was better than Carmelo a couple years ago.

Id rather have Melo.

Green does good in the advanced metrics which is why some people love him. (at least last year anyway)
Advnaced metrics are good and should be emphasized, but they are meant to complement what you see. I think they flatter Green a little too much.

Green does good in the advanced metrics which is why some people love him. (at least last year anyway)
Advnaced metrics are good and should be emphasized, but they are meant to complement what you see. I think they flatter Green a little too much.

Same. He has his moments, but he’s basic.

Never had an SNES, but I still have an NES (packed away because I got an NES Classic for the kids) and an N64. It’s amazing how those old consoles still work. Meanwhile, my Xbox is a brick thanks to the red ring of death.

Lol, I think I bought PS2 3 times, though I went for the cheaper refurbished ones the 2nd and 3rd time. The 3rd one actually still works. I dusted it off and played it last spring in the most boring times of quarantine. But there were lots of problems with those systems in that era, which happened to be the era where I had my own money and the most free time to play video games. Kinda got screwed, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom