NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 140 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Listening to Mark Jackson analysis for really the first time my god he says nothing.
All he does is say the nice spin on everything. He doesn’t give real analysis. His breakdown of Doncic was so lazy. Van Gundy on the other hand wants to say a shock comment every other minute.

Put Doris Burke in and replace these two.

If Kawhi based his choice on trying to win, looks like he made a wrong choice in Paul George.

Last edited:
Listening to Mark Jackson analysis for really the first time my god he says nothing.
All he does is say the nice spin on everything. He doesn’t give real analysis. His breakdown of Doncic was so lazy. Van Gundy on the other hand wants to say a shock comment every other minute.

Put Doris Burke in and replace these two.

I still like Hubie the best.

I wonder with this pandemic if Jay Wright doesn’t take the 76ers job.
He would get to stay home and it’s got some talent he isn’t taking bad job.

It just seems like the Sixers will be stuck in the middle.

They have no cap flexibility and some contracts that are over-valued in the current way the league is played. It will be hard for them to change their roster successfully and keep enough talent.

It's not the worse team to go team certainly, but it's a roster that is hard to coach in the way the NBA is played.

It just seems like the Sixers will be stuck in the middle.

They have no cap flexibility and some contracts that are over-valued in the current way the league is played. It will be hard for them to change their roster successfully and keep enough talent.

It's not the worse team to go team certainly, but it's a roster that is hard to coach in the way the NBA is played.
I am just thinking that college hoops may become a mess with this pandemic so if the Sixers gave him Brad Stevens money 6 million per year he may consider going.
If I were going from college to NBA I need a job I know I am making the playoffs every year and Philly is that type of job IMO.

Doc Rivers is coaching this game like he wants to lose and rip his team after the game.

Totally disengaged coaching effort.

I am just thinking that college hoops may become a mess with this pandemic so if the Sixers gave him Brad Stevens money 6 million per year he may consider going.
If I were going from college to NBA I need a job I know I am making the playoffs every year and Philly is that type of job IMO.
I never really saw Jay as a.pro coach but this might be a good time to try his luck. He's already won two titles at nova what else is there left to accomplish. You have a talented roster and you don't need to move. Hed be a hero in that city if he won a title there.

Not that it would really be viable, and I am not smoking, but would it allowed for an NBA coach to coach both an NBA team and a college team at the same time.

If Wright had a strong associate coach with each team, and with them being based in the same town, maybe a coach could make coaching two teams work.

Great final minutes of this one... big plays on both sides... little too much of a heat check by Doncic on that last shot. Paul George still doing nothing.

Playoff P getting bailed out by Lou Williams and Kawhi.
Mavs need to dare Paul George to beat them.

Tough sequence. That strip aka foul Williams got for a bucket was huge.

Clips locked down on D, and Doncic can't get it done alone (not blaming him either)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom