NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 142 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I honestly have no idea how the Luka led Mavs, minus KP, minus his ankle, just beat the Clippers in a pivotal Game 4.

Legendary stuff. This dude is the future of the league.
It's amazing the Mavs before all is said and done might have the two.greatest foreign born players ever.

What former player is Luka most like? I feel lazy saying Larry Bird, but is it Larry Bird?

I honestly have no idea how the Luka led Mavs, minus KP, minus his ankle, just beat the Clippers in a pivotal Game 4.

Legendary stuff. This dude is the future of the league.
Take it one step further and Luka, Trey Burke and Hardaway beat Kawhi, PG13 and Lou Williams. That is so hard to believe.

What former player is Luka most like? I feel lazy saying Larry Bird, but is it Larry Bird?
His game is not like Larry Bird.
Bird didn’t have the ball in his hands like Luka does.
Bird could pass the ball with elite skills but he was a different player.

Luka is a combo of Steve Nash PG skills, and James Harden ability to drive the ball.
His shooting has to get better. His 3pt% isn’t good enough now and FT shooting has to get better.

Doc Rivers is coaching this game like he wants to lose and rip his team after the game.
Might be the only rational explanation for why Reggie Jackson was on Doncic for that last shot.

Can’t believe
Phoenix, Sacramento and Atlanta all passed on Luka.

Atlanta got Trey Young and Cam Reddish for Luka.
Tree young a good player but Atlanta has to be sick trading luka

Can’t believe
Phoenix, Sacramento and Atlanta all passed on Luka.

Atlanta got Trey Young and Cam Reddish for Luka.
I felt like Phoenix and Sacramento basically got locked into their picks like Portland did with Sam Bowie.

The call has come in from the commish
And what did he say? Because I said it before the game and I’ll say it after the game: If the refs are trying to help the Clippers, they’re not doing a good job.

His game is not like Larry Bird.
Bird didn’t have the ball in his hands like Luka does.
Bird could pass the ball with elite skills but he was a different player.

Luka is a combo of Steve Nash PG skills, and James Harden ability to drive the ball.
His shooting has to get better. His 3pt% isn’t good enough now and FT shooting has to get better.

this is a good compare...he’s basically a pass more Harden.

this is a good compare...he’s basically a pass more Harden.

Honestly, maybe this is a lazy comparison too, but I feel like he has a combo of skills between Dirk and Lebron. Three point shooting resembles Lebron more than Dirk, though.

Kyle Lowry turned his ankle. Not sure if it is minor or if it will be a longer injury.
Would be a massive blow for the Raps if he misses some time against the Celtics.

On the one hand, they've been run off the floor the last two games, and very nearly would be down 3 and 0 if Utah could have squeaked out with a game one OT win.

On the other hand, those are two pretty meaningful lineup changes. Looks pretty desperate.

Too bad they couldn’t have simulated this Raptors-Nets game.

Not sure if the simulation would have had 100 bench points -- that has to be close to a playoff record.

I still remember watching Spurs-Lakers game 5 2004 at Chuck’s and the final score being 74-73.
That would be a halftime score today.

ha, yup. I’m pretty sure when Tayshaun Prince made his famous block on Reggie Miller’s layup, the score was in the 60s. Crazy.

Boston-Toronto meet in the playoffs for the first time ever.

Should be a great matchup. I would say its very close between both teams and it's a toss up. I think they are both clearly the two best teams outside of the big 3 contenders, and the Bucks will not have any easy matchup against each if that is the ECF.

But now the kind words are over for the Celtics. Apologies to the Celtics fans here, but I will be talking smack about the Celts for the next 10-14 fays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom