NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Need Denver to win. Thursday would have a heck of lineup with two game 6’s and Celtics-Raptors game 1.

Last edited:
Wish Nuggets had Barton and Harris. Harris has never been the same after injuries a couple years back but both are starting players and solid enough defensively. Same for bogdonavic on Utah though. I am very surprised Utah has dominated some of these games.

Murray can literally not be stopped when he gets going. Reminds me of Irving.
Murray plays offense like Klay Thompson. When he is on you don’t think he will miss a shot.
He can’t play defense though which is like Reggie Miller. However Miller didn’t have the ball in his hands like Murray.

People who don't watch the NBA for whatever reasons really need to tune in for more games. How many stud players are in this league? A lot right now, to be honest. And Jamal Murray would be far down for many. But look how ridiculously good offensively he is. What do people propose you do on defense to stop it? These guys are just so good on O.

So I checked this game midway through the 3rd q and Utah was up like 10 or 11 or so.

Did Utah choke, or did Denver go nukular?

So I checked this game midway through the 3rd q and Utah was up like 10 or 11 or so.

Murray dominated 3rd quarter. Jazz were up double digits most of the 3rd quarter and the last 2 minutes of quarter Nuggets cut deficit to 4 going into the 4th q. Mitchell was dominating but jazz stopped calling pick and rolls for him the last quarter.

Denver actually had some good defensive possessions and Murray made some big shots.

I hope Mavs can keep this up. Would hate if the Clippers came out on fire like the Lakers.

I know I’m the only one here rooting for “Goliath,” but what a response from the Clips. They’re not messing around tonight.

Now don’t get complacent like Sunday.

And just like that, Doc puts in Williams and Jackson together.

Terance Mann’s jersey reads, “I am a man Mann.”

Really got a kick out of how many times Stan van gundy criticized Michael porter's defense earlier. He must have called him out at least 6 times. I should add it was deserved but he really had it out for him.

I would obviously love to have luka on my team but his whining is over the top. He gets calls like a 10 time all star but still manages to throw a tantrum on every possession.

Somewhere along the way some moronic exec at Turner decided Chris Webber would be a good NCAA and NBA tv analyst. Painful.

I would obviously love to have luka on my team but his whining is over the top. He gets calls like a 10 time all star but still manages to throw a tantrum on every possession.
I love how he calls “and 1” on a no-call and doesn’t even make the shot.

He did acknowledge the first foul called on him early on. At least five times. I thought he was maturing before our eyes.

He’s argued every call since.

Somewhere along the way some moronic exec at Turner decided Chris Webber would be a good NCAA and NBA tv analyst. Painful.
His best takes so far were about phones in the 80s and 90s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom