NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 150 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

You’re right. And Harrell couldn’t stop talking about it.

he going to apologize again?

Nobody is going to remember his double-double in a 40+ point blowout. You might be the only one who cares.

What next? New Clippers fans going to crow about Playoff Peeee?

he going to apologize again?

Nobody is going to remember his double-double in a 40+ point blowout. You might be the only one who cares.

What next? New Clippers fans going to crow about Playoff Peeee?
If you don’t care, what are you doing here?

If you don’t care, what are you doing here?

you responded to a 2-day old post of mine, that's why.

But yes, I don't care about Harrell's double double in a 40+ point blowout.

You're the guy who's been whining about Doncic, right?

you responded to a 2-day old post of mine, that's why.

But yes, I don't care about Harrell's double double in a 40+ point blowout.

You're the guy who's been whining about Doncic, right?
No, it’s Doncic doing the whining.

When Milwaukee wins today it’s rumored the Milwaukee-Miami series will start Friday night.

Lakers second round series will start Sunday unless the Thunder-Rockets go 7.

Clippers/Mavs vs. Nuggets/Jazz will likely start Saturday unless one series goes 7.

NBA should move Boston-Toronto to 4pm tomorrow and Denver-Utah to 630 just to let those in their home markets Utah and Colorado get to watch more of the game.

Spoiler alert: He won MVP too. Sounds like the MVP voting is no closer than the DPOY voting was.

He deserves the MVP for sure. No argument from me there. He had a monster year.

Dirty play. He did that on purpose IMO. Clippers are going to win game 6 but the NBA should sit him for that game via suspension so he doesn’t do that chit in the future.

Clips are the better team, but man are they, outside of Kawhi, becoming unlikeable.

I hope the Mavs can come back, but unless KP can get back in, I don't know how they could pull it off.

Also, this whole sequence. Kawhi (and Luka) are my two favorite NBA players to watch. This series is like catnip for me.

You kinda get the feeling the elite teams may be tired of messing around in round 1 after the last few days.

As far as Morris,

Pacers firing McMillan is a joke. He’s done one of the best jobs in the league of any coach in recent years.

Yeah, I gotta imagine there must have been an icy relationship there based on them calling out his playoff record in their statement (not to mention there's been buzz all year that he might be fired).

He's one of those guys like Scott Brooks (but better than Brooks) where I think he does a good job coaching guys up and getting guys to play really hard, but might not be the caliber of coach to take a team over the top.

Woj already reporting that they're hoping to target Mike D'Antoni

Yeah, I gotta imagine there must have been an icy relationship there based on them calling out his playoff record in their statement (not to mention there's been buzz all year that he might be fired).

He's one of those guys like Scott Brooks (but better than Brooks) where I think he does a good job coaching guys up and getting guys to play really hard, but might not be the caliber of coach to take a team over the top.

Hard to win in the playoffs when your 2 best players either aren’t playing or are a shell of themselves due to injuries.

Hard to win in the playoffs when your 2 best players either aren’t playing or are a shell of themselves due to injuries.

Yeah I think that's pretty obvious which makes them specifically calling that out even more indicative of rough breakup

Yeah, because D'Antoni is the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom