NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Looks like he’s having fun tonight

Bad news for the Blazers is they shot 67% from 3, and it’s tied.

They can’t stop the Lakers from getting easy hoops inside at all.

Melo is certainly answering the bell, in Lillard’s absence. CJ has been great too.

Lakers defensive intensity needs to crank up.

There’s been a lotta noise that this season’s NBA championship should come with an asterisk.

In my humble opinion, I say, au contraires mon freres et ma soeurs, I’d give this season’s champion two Larry O’Brien trophies.

Stan just got on Twitter two months ago, he’s one of my favorite new follows. Some hoops tweets, of course, but heavy on politics — ‘‘tis the season — & injustice. Passionate man. Glad he’s outlived the phase when he was best known, thanks to Jim Rome, as Ron Jeremy’s doppelgänger.

It's B or E.

Schroerder‘s hit wasn’t intentional

?? he knocked him right in the junk on purpose. he clearly swings his arms up between Tuckers legs. tucker should have punched him in the face

?? he knocked him right in the junk on purpose. he clearly swings his arms up between Tuckers legs. tucker should have punched him in the face

This also isn't the first time he's done this exact same thing. He should either be suspended until he learns how to go around screens like a normal human being or he should be suspended for intentionally punching him.

First, the action was clearly a normal running motion that didn't appear to vary at all as if to be intentional. Second, Tucker had his junk covered with both hands, so attempting to 'hit' him there intentionally wouldn't have inflicted any damage, so it was pointless to even try. Third, with Tucker moving so much, an intentional hit would likely be very hard to actually connect. Fourth, and most importantly, Tucker is now and has always been a punk who likely deserves to receive a cup check at least once a quarter for the rest of his career, so if it was actually intentional, I'm good with it.

First, the action was clearly a normal running motion that didn't appear to vary at all as if to be intentional. Second, Tucker had his junk covered with both hands, so attempting to 'hit' him there intentionally wouldn't have inflicted any damage, so it was pointless to even try. Third, with Tucker moving so much, an intentional hit would likely be very hard to actually connect. Fourth, and most importantly, Tucker is now and has always been a punk who likely deserves to receive a cup check at least once a quarter for the rest of his career, so if it was actually intentional, I'm good with it.

you must not be familiar with what a punk Schroeder is...a natural running motion that just happens to go between a man's legs...thats some natural motion.

you must not be familiar with what a punk Schroeder is...a natural running motion that just happens to go between a man's legs...thats some natural motion.
I watched it slowed down and in live action. It didn't look intentional to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom