NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 162 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

It's interesting watching the behind the scenes manipulation for credit on the walk out. LeBrons team has been working hard to highlight his efforts for sure, but I think other players found their voice which is good for the league.

The problem w your theory is that you think ppl are pretending to care.

The China thing - if I recall correctly - was the Rockets owner speaking out on Hong Kong and the league basically saying don't go there.

I watched it slowed down and in live action. It didn't look intentional to me.
Stan just got on Twitter two months ago, he’s one of my favorite new follows. Some hoops tweets, of course, but heavy on politics — ‘‘tis the season — & injustice. Passionate man. Glad he’s outlived the phase when he was best known, thanks to Jim Rome, as Ron Jeremy’s doppelgänger.

Frosted Sugar do nothing for me. Get rid of them!

Refs treating the Celtics as if they are Duke and coach K.
They are being badly outplayed 5 vs 5. When you make 8 vs 5, it becomes a blowout.

Fans are going to support their team.
I don’t think the refs are giving the Celtics any breaks. Siakim hit Brown on the elbow for that 3rd foul.

I mean Lowry just got some friendly calls.
Celtics are being sloppy or this is a bigger lead.
Tatum hasn’t done much. Celtics are just playing good defense and dodging some 3 misses from Toronto.

That 3rd foul on Theis wasn’t a foul I guess the refs didn’t care there.

I stand by comment and I am 100% correct on the first quarter calls. If you disagree and need to lie yourself that is fine.

One must only look at the Raptors first three possessions when there was no calls on not even that soft stuff that they were calling on the Raps.

Boston is clearly the better team so far. That is not debatable.

Boston has had the ability more than anybody to run the Raps in some games this year.

You can tell Boston cares about defense this series they made Robert Williams the back up center and Enes Kanterid just gonna ride the bench the series looks like.

This is some sloppy, ugly basketball. Lots of bad turnovers and missed bunnies - on both sides.

I'm not really seeing the issue with the officiating, other than it being generally bad for both teams. IMO, the problem with Siakam is that he seems to lead with his shoulders/forearms when he drives. You do that, and yes, you will be called for offensive fouls from time to time.

I still expect TOR to win Game 1. I'd be surprised if any NBA team has lost more games than the Celtics in which it had a 15+ point lead, during the past 2 seasons

First sorry for insulting any Celts fan here - no one is lying to themselves. I personally feel the reffing was bad early in that game, but it doesn't change result to the point where the game is close.

Boston is just playing better. The matchup game will be interesting -- Raps have more parts than the Celts, but I am not sure if there is a great solution there. Gasol is not playing well right now. FVV has played a little scared right now -- he needs that confidence and can't afford to go in a shell like he did against the Sixers last year.

Agree on the adjustment to take Kanter out and play Williams.

First sorry for insulting any Celts fan here - no one is lying to themselves. I personally feel the reffing was bad early in that game, but it doesn't change result to the point where the game is close.

Boston is just playing better. The matchup game will be interesting -- Raps have more parts than the Celts, but I am not sure if there is a great solution there. Gasol is not playing well right now. FVV has played a little scared right now -- he needs that confidence and can't afford to go in a shell like he did against the Sixers last year.

Agree on the adjustment to take Kanter out and play Williams.

Anounby is the X factor.

This is some sloppy, ugly basketball. Lots of bad turnovers and missed bunnies - on both sides.

I'm not really seeing the issue with the officiating, other than it being generally bad for both teams. IMO, the problem with Siakam is that he seems to lead with his shoulders/forearms when he drives. You do that, and yes, you will be called for offensive fouls from time to time.

I still expect TOR to win Game 1. I'd be surprised if any NBA team has lost more games than the Celtics in which it had a 15+ point lead, during the past 2 seasons

They still have the Raps at +500 to win on live betting. I expected it to be much higher

I think the Mavs are the king of the big blown leads from what I understand.

This one is over. The Celts have laid a couple beatdowns on the Raps this year early in the game, and the Raps never really made the games close.

Celtics played pretty bad in the first half but that’s still far far more than I can say of Toronto. The Bubble Bucks could actually compete with them the way they’re playing today.

Celtics played pretty bad in the first half but that’s still far far more than I can say of Toronto. The Bubble Bucks could actually compete with them the way they’re playing today.

They played not so well in the second quarter.

In the first they were pretty damn good -- hit 6 of 8 from three, and were stopping the Raps from really doing much penetration which allows them to move the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom