NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

They played not so well in the second quarter.

In the first they were pretty damn good -- hit 6 of 8 from three, and were stopping the Raps from really doing much penetration which allows them to move the ball.

They've broken it open now.

what can Ibaka possibly be complaining about here?
I mean that was pretty obvious.
Celtics need to play their starters just
a little more here. They are playing too much of the bench in this quarter when Toronto is the deeper team.

Celtics are rotating Kemba and Wanamaker a lot so Toronto can’t take advantage of Kemba’s defense.
They are playing bigger guards to slow down FVV and Lowry.
Toronto will shoot better in this series but the Celtics transition defense confused the Raptors this game.

Morris is such a queef.

I wish he had played in the 80s or early 90s, and pulled his fake tough guy nonsense with the Bad Boys, Bird, etc.
Such a dumb play considering the clippers could end this today.

I don’t think I have seen coach hate a ref as much as Doc Rivers hates Scott Foster.

Also somebody has to call out how lazy Luka is on defense. Harden gets killed for that.

I don’t think I have seen coach hate a ref as much as Doc Rivers hates Scott Foster.

Also somebody has to call out how lazy Luka is on defense. Harden gets killed for that.
Doc really said he thought the play by Morris was a basketball play?

I’ve noticed this this bubble but Leonard gets away with many offensive fouls with his off hand, imo

I’ve noticed this this bubble but Leonard gets away with many offensive fouls with his off hand, imo
I wouldn’t say that’s specifically a Kawhi thing but his more methodical pace makes it more obvious when he does it. Players in general get away with a lot of hooking and elbowing and stuff with their off hands.

I played a bet on Dallas +9.5 in game at +270 when they were down 23.
I was too scared to take them +1100 to win outright.

I played a bet on Dallas +9.5 in game at +270 when they were down 23.
I was too scared to take them +1100 to win outright.
I think you’re okay on that second part. Might not even get the spread lol

Dallas needs to get some more talent around Luka, but they are going to be competing for as long as he's there. What a talent. He's probably the most untradeable player in the league right now, even over Giannis.

Better team won the series and I still think the Clippers are the best team, top to bottom. I think they roll either Utah or Denver.

Dallas needs to get some more talent around Luka, but they are going to be competing for as long as he's there. What a talent. He's probably the most untradeable player in the league right now, even over Giannis.

Better team won the series and I still think the Clippers are the best team, top to bottom. I think they roll either Utah or Denver.
Agree with all that minus the Giannis part :) I’m a bit worried they might end up with both of them though.

what can Ibaka possibly be complaining about here?

All I could think of is that he is trying to avoid the flagrant foul call and just wanted a regular foul call. Ibaka can certainly run hot sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom