NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 164 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Said it already but when he gets hot it’s amazing to see. Reminds me of Irving but with less crazy finishing and more straight up I’m shooting this from deep and you cannot stop it
Yeah, I thought of Irving too.

Kind of agree with Barkley after the game last night. They can't let Murray do what he did. Lots of dumb defense being played there. One time toward the end of the game, Murray got switched to a bigger Utah defender. Dribbled toward the basket a few times, the big bit on the fake drive, and he stepped back and bombed a three. Let him drive you nimrod! You can't let him hit that three!

The one time Conley double teamed him, it worked perfectly. I'm not saying double everytime, but you have to make him wonder when it's coming. Do anything to get in his head. And foul him a couple times on those drives, HARD.

Doc really said he thought the play by Morris was a basketball play?
He also thought the Harrell incident wasn't racial. Morris pulls that one time against LeBron he is suspended. Greatest compliment a player can get - you are too good for us to stop so we have to cheap shot you.

Sounds like Eric Bledsoe might not be able to play today. I'm expecting a Bucks loss and some eye-rolling H0T Takes.

Sounds like Eric Bledsoe might not be able to play today. I'm expecting a Bucks loss and some eye-rolling H0T Takes.
The entire Bucks-Heat series rests on how well Bam can defend Giannis.
He is probably one of the few players with the length and athleticism to matchup with Giannis:
If Bam can keep Giannis from getting the other guys open 3’s the Heat have a chance.

The entire Bucks-Heat series rests on how well Bam can defend Giannis.
He is probably one of the few players with the length and athleticism to matchup with Giannis:
If Bam can keep Giannis from getting the other guys open 3’s the Heat have a chance.

I don't think there's much hope of that at all honestly. They'll have to either live with Giannis getting his and try to lock everyone else down or they'll have to build the wall and hope Giannis either up his reads or the shooters miss their shots. The idea that Bam is able to stop Giannis 1 on 1 is basically the same thing we heard about Horford until Giannis dominated Horford or the same we heard about Simmons and Embiid until he dominated both of them. He already dominated Bam the last time they played each other too. Ultimately the series will most likely boil down to which team's shooters hit more shots and Bledsoe potentially being out will make things a lot easier for Miami's shooters.

This play by play guy keeps calling Jae Crowder “Jamison Crowder”
Someone needs to get in his ear.

Anyone know where Kevin Harlan has gone from TNT he is so good on the broadcasts for these games.

Honestly put up a better fight than I expected us to with Bledsoe. It's a shame Giannis was mostly bad. If he gives us an average game we probably win that one pretty easily. Hopefully the Bucks start playing like themselves before it's too late.

Honestly put up a better fight than I expected us to with Bledsoe. It's a shame Giannis was mostly bad. If he gives us an average game we probably win that one pretty easily. Hopefully the Bucks start playing like themselves before it's too late.

I know Giannis almost had a triple double, but he has to drop like 35 when he's got guys like Crowder on him.

I know Giannis almost had a triple double, but he has to drop like 35 when he's got guys like Crowder on him.
I don't really care much about the triple doubles. His layups were off tonight, he turned the ball over a ton, was obviously laughably bad from the FT line, and just wasn't reading the defense at all. He has to be a lot better moving forwards.

Bucks scored 40 in the first then the last 3 quarters 64 points.

Middleton was hot in the first half and cold in the second.

Heat are just one of those matchups for the Bucks. The Bucks are better but the Heat have the roster to matchup with them. Even with Bledsoe the Heat pick and roll was money this game.

Bucks scored 40 in the first then the last 3 quarters 64 points.

Middleton was hot in the first half and cold in the second.

Heat are just one of those matchups for the Bucks. The Bucks are better but the Heat have the roster to matchup with them. Even with Bledsoe the Heat pick and roll was money this game.

I agree with you for the most part, but Giannis has to dominate and get buckets. They really don't have anyone that can match up to him on ball or even if they are switching. He's got to just dominate near the rim.

I hate saying it, but this is why I don't think the Mavs would trade Luka for Giannis, but I think the Bucks would at least take a beat to think about it on their end (not saying they would trade him).

One other note in this series, Bud is really going to be tested going against Spo. Spo is legit.

I agree with you for the most part, but Giannis has to dominate and get buckets. They really don't have anyone that can match up to him on ball or even if they are switching. He's got to just dominate near the rim.

I hate saying it, but this is why I don't think the Mavs would trade Luka for Giannis, but I think the Bucks would at least take a beat to think about it on their end (not saying they would trade him).

One other note in this series, Bud is really going to be tested going against Spo. Spo is legit.
Crowder got 2 offensive foul calls on Giannis in the first half.
He had a little foul trouble because of that.
I thought the bucks had Lopez in the first quarter scoring and Middleton in the second quarter but the second half nobody stepped up to give them scoring.

The Heat had no problem scoring. Butler and Dragic drove the ball all game and Herro/Crowder/Robinson gave them shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom