NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 165 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I don't know how anyone can watch that game and not think westbrook was the problem. not harden. that one "clip" where harden "doesnt want the ball" he takes a horrific westbrook airball and makes a great save by bouncing it off Galineri.

but what i want people to finally realize after this series..is how TRULY AWFUL eric gordon is hes the WOAT.

I don't know how anyone can watch that game and not think westbrook was the problem. not harden. that one "clip" where harden "doesnt want the ball" he takes a horrific westbrook airball and makes a great save by bouncing it off Galineri.

but what i want people to finally realize after this series..is how TRULY AWFUL eric gordon is hes the WOAT.

I get what you’re saying, but Harden has to go get the ball. Yes he made that save, but he’s capable enough of getting the ball in his hands.

He’s the #1. He has to go get it.

Not trying to excuse Russ. He was terrible.

So the DPOY didn’t guard Jimmy Butler and he got 40...Hmmm...Even with Bledsoe back I think the Bucks are in trouble.

So the DPOY didn’t guard Jimmy Butler and he got 40...Hmmm...Even with Bledsoe back I think the Bucks are in trouble.
Butler hit a lot of jump shots. He is a terrible shooter and likely won’t make that many shots again.
The bigger issue for the Bucks was Dragic got to the paint anytime he wanted to.
Plus Duncan Robinson only made 1 3pt shot.

The Heat were fhe only Eastern team to beat the Bucks twice before the bubble this matchup wasn’t hard to see why it was going to be a close series.
No HCA, and the Heat have the athletes to play the the Bucks.
If their was HCA I don’t think the Raptors or any Eastern team could beat Milwaukee. Their shooting at home was off the roof.

I didn’t make it to the end of the game last night but the issues with Russ’ passing were evident early. Passing on his drives to where he thought his teammates should be, not where they actually were. Don’t know if that’s the lay-off from his injury or just sloppy play.

Ive actually noticed a bunch of the drive and dish guys are making terrible passes to the guys behind the three, completely negating the advantage of the penetration.

Butler hit a lot of jump shots. He is a terrible shooter and likely won’t make that many shots again.
The bigger issue for the Bucks was Dragic got to the paint anytime he wanted to.
Plus Duncan Robinson only made 1 3pt shot.

The Heat were fhe only Eastern team to beat the Bucks twice before the bubble this matchup wasn’t hard to see why it was going to be a close series.
No HCA, and the Heat have the athletes to play the the Bucks.
If their was HCA I don’t think the Raptors or any Eastern team could beat Milwaukee. Their shooting at home was off the roof.

I watched the game. He hit a lot of floaters too and was able to get to the rim. That’s what got him going. Those jumpers are more difficult with a bigger player on him.

Russ has been consistently outplayed by all the other great PG’s his entire career in the playoffs. Steph, Dame, and CP3.

Free money alert. Free money alert.
Lay the some serious coin on Toronto.
Tony Brothers is reffing game 2.
The Celtics are 2-10 this season with Tony Brothers and 3-9 against the spread.

Toronto by double digits tonight and I am 100%. Brothers hates Marcus Smart. He hates the Celtics and Doc Rivers. So if he does either teams games go the other way.

Scott Foster is only other ref I loathe.

Free money alert. Free money alert.
Lay the some serious coin on Toronto.
Tony Brothers is reffing game 2.
The Celtics are 2-10 this season with Tony Brothers and 3-9 against the spread.

Toronto by double digits tonight and I am 100%. Brothers hates Marcus Smart. He hates the Celtics and Doc Rivers. So if he does either teams games go the other way.

Scott Foster is only other ref I loathe.
Foster is doing the Jazz-Nuggs.

From what I can tell, both fan bases believe this works against them. Somebody has to win though.

Harden sometimes just stops caring during games.
But isn't that what a coach is supposed to recognize and adjust for? If Russ is getting the ball too much, tell him to give it to Harden.

Harden sometimes just stops caring during games.

If he goes to the hole and doesn’t score, and the ball is going the other way and he’s behind everybody...I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him bust his butt to get back.

He just kinda cruise jogs back like he doesn’t have a care in the world.

If he goes to the hole and doesn’t score, and the ball is going the other way and he’s behind everybody...I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him bust his butt to get back.

He just kinda cruise jogs back like he doesn’t have a care in the world.
Most likely complaining about a phantom call he didn't get. Honestly, that's the hardest part about watching the NBA these days. The stars are allowed to argue wayyyyy too much with the officials. Shut up and play. I'm tired of LeBron's whiny faces and arms thrown up in frustration to get a call knowing he initiates the contact 98.7% of the time.

It's hard to put Giannis on a guy that's incredible at drawing fouls when you can safely assume Giannis himself will have 2 or 3 offensive fouls every game. He has a hard time staying out of foul trouble when he's able to freelance on defense, much less putting him on a guy that's a master at baiting people into fouls.

There was a lot that went wrong for Milwaukee in that game, but it largely boiled down to two things: Giannis played like absolute crap, and Dragic feasted without Bledsoe there to give him a hard time (really on both ends, because Dragic was able to pretty much just not play defense because our other guards didn't do anything at all).

At the end of the day though, it was a back and forth game and Butler hit some big shots down the stretch to win it. I'm not as doom and gloom as a lot of other Bucks fans are after that, but it's definitely going to be a tough series. We're just a significantly worse team now than we were back in January.

Most likely complaining about a phantom call he didn't get. Honestly, that's the hardest part about watching the NBA these days. The stars are allowed to argue wayyyyy too much with the officials. Shut up and play. I'm tired of LeBron's whiny faces and arms thrown up in frustration to get a call knowing he initiates the contact 98.7% of the time.

And then the refs will randomly call one guy for a tech for doing the same thing literally everyone else is doing every other play lol

1598985906147.png

What do we think Giannis does here?
  1. Attack Crowder since there's no wall of defenders or any help at the rim to deter him
  2. Settle for a 3 pointer
  3. Dribble out the shot clock before throwing a grenade to a teammate

View attachment 187156
What do we think Giannis does here?
  1. Attack Crowder since there's no wall of defenders or any help at the rim to deter him
  2. Settle for a 3 pointer
  3. Dribble out the shot clock before throwing a grenade to a teammate

4. Did a Harlem Globetrotters-esque "pretend to dump popcorn in someone's lap" trick before adorably showing a young child how to spin a basketball on his finger?

Play Timelord this is a good matchup for him. He can roll when the Raptors bigs keep going high.

Play Timelord this is a good matchup for him. He can roll when the Raptors bigs keep going high.

What time did this game start??? I didn't realize it was happy hour tip off.

What time did this game start??? I didn't realize it was happy hour tip off.
This game tipped off at 5:30.
Denver-Utah is at 8:30.
Toronto came out hot.
Robert Williams came in for Boston and helped them tie the game after one.
Second quarter has been excellent defense by both sides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom