NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 166 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Free money alert. Free money alert.
Lay the some serious coin on Toronto.
Tony Brothers is reffing game 2.
The Celtics are 2-10 this season with Tony Brothers and 3-9 against the spread.

Toronto by double digits tonight and I am 100%. Brothers hates Marcus Smart. He hates the Celtics and Doc Rivers. So if he does either teams games go the other way.

Scott Foster is only other ref I loathe.

Not seeing the hate today. Celtics throwing moving screens as if their Pitt, and then Gasol just gets called for one.

What an impressive first quarter by Robert Williams -- was the player of the quarter without a doubt.

Free money alert. Free money alert.
Lay the some serious coin on Toronto.
Tony Brothers is reffing game 2.
The Celtics are 2-10 this season with Tony Brothers and 3-9 against the spread.

Toronto by double digits tonight and I am 100%. Brothers hates Marcus Smart. He hates the Celtics and Doc Rivers. So if he does either teams games go the other way.

Scott Foster is only other ref I loathe.

9 free throw attempts for Boston, 0 for Toronto.

Tatum is the best player on the floor at this point for either team.

Boston has the clear bench disadvantage (but has the advantage from the starters). If they (the Celts) get good contributions from the bench it will be a tough series for Toronto. Williams has been a monster, but then Semi has been a guy I am happy to have with the ball.

9 free throw attempts for Boston, 0 for Toronto.
Raptors aren’t attacking that this why they don’t have the FTs.
They are shooting a lot of jumpers.

It’s not like the Celtics are getting a friendly whistle.

Kemba Walker single handily shooting this game to Toronto.
Boston offense has been brutal outside of Tatum.
Smart or Walker need to give them something.

Lol, they just took away an uncontested breakaway layup away from Toronto.

No way that stands. That was a college b-ball esque “doing way too much” type of call. Looked all excited to make it and everything.

This is the first game you can say Boston has missed Hayward.
Brown played well in the first half but that entire quarter the Celtics only had one guy playing well Tatum.
Smart/Walker/Brown gave them nothing.
It only being an 8 point game is crazy but the Celtics are playing good defense.

I yearn for the day the NBA starts straight up suspending players for flops. Some of these guys make soccer look like amateurs.
Kemba Walker single handily shooting this game to Toronto.
Boston offense has been brutal outside of Tatum.
Smart or Walker need to give them something.

the problem as a raps fan is it is close and I know that Kemba will get it going at some point. I have noted a few times the raps just giving him the 15 feet just above the free throw line jumper and he is passing on it. When they give it to you have to take it, to help with spacing on future possessions.

3 huge threes in the last 2 minutes for smart, and 2 big flops .. that we’re not called at least.
We got a game.

unbelievable stretch by smart. Made a big mistake on that foul earlier, and instead of letting himself down just comes out on fire.

ridiculous tech call on Tatum. Refs have to ignore that type of minor reaction in a close game late.

Brothers calling a Celtics game is such garbage.
Such a hack.

I know you gotta get it right, but this is a LONG delay. Cmon.

Marcus Smart hot streak and Celtics defense stole that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom