NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 168 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Glad that was a fun series.

Glad OKC/Hou is going seven.

I need both LA teams to take care of business so we have two elite teams in the WCF.

I had a feeling at least one of Murray/Mitchell would be a relative let down. Turned out they both finally came back to earth a bit.
That Ingles hip check was so smart. Took all the lift from Murray. Wasn’t a dirty play but he ended up in the perfect opportunity to give Murray a shot. Mitchell has so much wiggle to his game that its hard to lay a finger on him.

That game 7 was a dud. Fun series but the last game felt like a mid 2000s game.

Denver is the deeper team but Utah would have given the Clippers a better series because of their coach and top player being scarier.
Denver will get roasted by the clippers.
Porter can’t play defense so Kawhi won’t have to spend much energy on defense.
Pat Beverley and Paul George can rotate on Murray.

Clippers in 5.

Tonight’s game the Lakers and their fans want OKC. The Lakers would likely would sweep them. The Rockets could atleast give them a series before losing.

guys, if you're betting the houston / OKC game tonight...either take rockets and give the points or moneyline OKC for the win...dont take OKC to cover..those points won't help you

if the rockets win, its going to be a route..if its close, rockets will lose. book it

heat right now are +165 to win the series vs the bucks...these seems like stealing...i mean...they might lose the series...but getting 65 free bucks per 100 if they win?

heat right now are +165 to win the series vs the bucks...these seems like stealing...i mean...they might lose the series...but getting 65 free bucks per 100 if they win?
I got the Heat to win before the series started at +325 but I expect to lose it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom