NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

That one could have went either way. Two fairly even teams -- but to ask a team to win 4 out of the next 5 games is a very tough ask.

I would have Boston at -850 to win the series.

That one could have went either way. Two fairly even teams -- but to ask a team to win 4 out of the next 5 games is a very tough ask.

Yep. 2-0 lead is going to be really tough for yall to come back from. You aren't out of your depth or anything but it's a lot and there's no Kawhi this year.

This series is like a hockey series.
Each game can go either way. I am happy but I don’t consider this series over yet.
Raptors need more from Lowry and Van Vleet. Those two were poor down the stretch.
Celtics got nothing from their guards until Smart gave them 16 4th quarter points.

Boston is the better team right now. They are also more entertaining.

I'm fine if they get to the ECF. Would be interesting against either Bucks or Miami.

Really need LA/LA on the other half of the bracket.

Cassidy Hubbarth in a mask... kinda does it for me.

I kinda thought the same thing about Allie LaForce, but I feel that way mask or no mask in her case.

Boston is the better team right now. They are also more entertaining.

I'm fine if they get to the ECF. Would be interesting against either Bucks or Miami.

Really need LA/LA on the other half of the bracket.
Bucks size would be favored against Boston.

Embiid was an issue for Boston. I don’t think they can beat Milwaukee.
Miami the Celtics have the wings and guards to matchup with Miami.

If the Celtics and Lakers make the Finals the NBA could make some of that revenue back it lost.

Can anyone else on Utah please try and help? Mitchell is alone out there.

Glad the Jazz have a shot in this and rallied. That first half was pretty pathetic.

Glad Gobert is helping on D, because he’s just terrible on offense.

Great play by Conley to find Gobert there.

What the heck was Jokic doing on the inbounds?

Man, I don’t know about having Conley standing in the opposite corner there. Seems like you’d want him as your second option to get the ball into.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom