NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 237 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

But it should not be a litmus test. The best candidate for that team should get the job. Don't assume players want to coach, and I'm not sure they make the best coaches.
You're right of course. Unfortunately, lots of teams have been getting retread white coaches who probably weren't the right guy for the job. Not sure it's racism or fear of the unknown that makes owners choose the way they do. So why not force their hand to at least interview a couple candidates of color?

Pretty friggin excited!!

image0000001.jpg

Trolled some Heat fans by telling them Will Smith is my favorite rapper from Miami, and how he really put them on the map with that song.

They were not happy with me, to say the least.

I’m still mad we paid all that money for Danny Green.

Could’ve got Melo (who is better) for the minimum and had a lot of money to sign someone else.

I’m still mad we paid all that money for Danny Green.

Could’ve got Melo (who is better) for the minimum and had a lot of money to sign someone else.

He certainly has not shot the ball well at all this year compared to his career averages.

He certainly has not shot the ball well at all this year compared to his career averages.

And he offers nothing else offensively if his spot up wide open 3s aren’t falling.

Bam has to be smarter than getting two fouls in less than a few minutes.

Man did LA storm back. Miami looked good early, though.

Got to stay calm.

Thought bam played great defense on James and then he flew like 8 feet

Supposed to be healthy and available now, last I heard.

With Rondo back, I doubt it matters though.

He's not listed in the box score, which supposedly has all available players: Heat vs. Lakers - Box Score - September 30, 2020 - ESPN

It would be frustrating to see the 40 year streak of no former SU guys in the finals continue, even though Dion will get a ring no matter who wins. :mad::confused:

He's not listed in the box score, which supposedly has all available players: Heat vs. Lakers - Box Score - September 30, 2020 - ESPN

It would be frustrating to see the 40 year streak of no former SU guys in the finals continue, even though Dion will get a ring no matter who wins. :mad::confused:

Hmm. Good point. If healthy Id find it hard to believe that Dudley and JR would be “available” and Dion not.

Not even sure what the rules are in the bubble for available players? I always thought it was 15 on your roster, and 12 active?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom