NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 238 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Hmm. Good point. If healthy Id find it hard to believe that Dudley and JR would be “available” and Dion not.

Not even sure what the rules are in the bubble for available players? I always thought it was 15 on your roster, and 12 active?

I count 13 in the box score.

You're right of course. Unfortunately, lots of teams have been getting retread white coaches who probably weren't the right guy for the job. Not sure it's racism or fear of the unknown that makes owners choose the way they do. So why not force their hand to at least interview a couple candidates of color?
I think there is fear of public failure, which is weird, because most who have enough to buy a team have risked everything multiple time to get where they are.

I think there is fear of public failure, which is weird, because most who have enough to buy a team have risked everything multiple time to get where they are.

Eh, it’s not even solely about taking a chance on someone new but I don’t feel like even the proven black coaches get as many chances. What happened to Avery Johnson? He went further than D’Antoni ever did. Where’s Mike Brown at? Same story.

Losing dragic hurts but man Idk if he makes much a difference in this series.
lakers hitting 3s with Miami zone is not gonna help if they shot like this through the series.

I know it's only one game and I do think Miami won't roll over...

But, just thinking about it, if Bron wins his fourth title, ten Finals...

That MJ argument gets a little spicier.

Whoever designed the bubble court and set deserves a raise.

These games look visually phenomenal on TV. None of the other sports come close.

Actually, the piped in cheering was louder than you get at most NBA games. usually i hear the squeaking of the sneakers all the time.

I know it's only one game and I do think Miami won't roll over...

But, just thinking about it, if Bron wins his fourth title, ten Finals...

That MJ argument gets a little spicier.

Both are in their prime. 7th game. OT. Both tell their teammates: Give me the ball and Ill carry you to a championship.

Who wins?

I said LA in 5 to start this series it may be LA in 4 but Miami’s shooters go off one game.
They had little chance to beat LA.
It’s a bad matchup.

Eh, it’s not even solely about taking a chance on someone new but I don’t feel like even the proven black coaches get as many chances. What happened to Avery Johnson? He went further than D’Antoni ever did. Where’s Mike Brown at? Same story.
IDK that Mike Brown has proven anything, other than he can win with LeBron.

I said LA in 5 to start this series it may be LA in 4 but Miami’s shooters go off one game.
They had little chance to beat LA.
It’s a bad matchup.

Yep, feel the same way. I honestly couldn't believe how many intelligent people I've seen saying that the Heat would win the series.

Both are in their prime. 7th game. OT. Both tell their teammates: Give me the ball and Ill carry you to a championship.

Who wins?

Probably MJ. But are you sure you’re not taking Bron overall ahead of him now? Ten Finals. Probably four titles. Longevity. More assists and rebounds.
Just saying, it’s a tough call.

Probably MJ. But are you sure you’re not taking Bron overall ahead of him now? Ten Finals. Probably four titles. Longevity. More assists and rebounds.
Just saying, it’s a tough call.
Jordan spent 3 years in college and retired for 1.5 seasons.

LeBron is a top 3 player All-Time probably 2nd but he can’t pass Jordan.

Jordan played in a league that didn’t have as much expansion.
There is literally nothing LeBron can do to pass Jordan’s on court accomplishment.

Jordan spent 3 years in college and retired for 1.5 seasons.

LeBron is a top 3 player All-Time probably 2nd but he can’t pass Jordan.

Jordan played in a league that didn’t have as much expansion.
There is literally nothing LeBron can do to pass Jordan’s on court accomplishment.

I just don’t agree with that.

Bron may be playing with more teams, but in MJ’s prime, there was never a team like the Dubs, for example.

I just don’t agree with that.

Bron may be playing with more teams, but in MJ’s prime, there was never a team like the Dubs, for example.
Golden State is a great team but Durant is why they insane.
The first 2 years of Golden State 2015, 2016 a Michael Jordan Bulls team could compete.
Once they got Durant it was when they were unbeatable.

Also the Eastern conference is wasn’t as good after Derrick Rose injured his knee and LeBron left Miami.
Boston got old.
Toronto and Atlanta could never beat LeBron.

He dominated a down conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom