NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 240 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Doc Rivers is taking the Philadelphia job.

Knick fan here. Really wish we had waited to hire a coach longer. Or this might be harsh once Doc became available part ways with Thibodeau.

Knick fan here. Really wish we had waited to hire a coach longer. Or this might be harsh once Doc became available part ways with Thibodeau.
Doc was never taking the Knicks job.
You guys got the best coach you could get.

Doc wants to coach a team that can be a playoff contender. He would have done TV if he didn’t get a job he didn’t think he could win at.

Yeah, I believe on draft night, Greg Anthony (maybe?) said he projected him to be a Hall of Famer... on draft night.

SI cover at 16. Back to back HS player of the year (and 3x Mr Ohio I think).

At one point was one of the top WRs in the country.

Crazy.
When he was a HS Jr., Danny Ainge said he would have been the #1 pick, that year.

U think so ? I wanted Jason Kidd. This is about getting players and he can deliver Giannis.
Kidd can’t coach. Thibs will force the players to play defense.
Knicks got the right coach.
You guys aren’t getting elite FAs until Dolan sells the team.
Brooklyn will get the FAs if it’s between Knicks and Nets until Dolan is gone.

Thibs will develop your talent and get them playing defense.

He's not listed in the box score, which supposedly has all available players: Heat vs. Lakers - Box Score - September 30, 2020 - ESPN

It would be frustrating to see the 40 year streak of no former SU guys in the finals continue, even though Dion will get a ring no matter who wins. :mad::confused:

Not in tonight's box score, either.

Doc wasn't taking the Knicks job. Thibs is a good coach.

Just saw some highlights on ESPN of Seattle's WNA team winning tonight. Breanna Stewart scored 35 points and had 15 rebounds. it showed her at 6-4 running the court, hitting form outside, driving to the basket, scoring inside, etc. etc. I realized what she is: the women's version of Anthony Davis: a big who can play the whole game.

Thibs is a good coach.

I didn't want him. Wanted Jason Kidd to deliver The Greek Freak, or Coach Cal when all these upcoming former Kentucky guys become free agents.

I want players.

I didn't want him. Wanted Jason Kidd to deliver The Greek Freak, or Coach Cal when all these upcoming former Kentucky guys become free agents.

I want players.

Yeah, yeah. That’s enough. Move along now.

Interesting how quickly the “Anthony Davis is not a winner. Only 1 playoff appearance” flipped to “Its not fair! The Lakers just get the superstars!”

Anthony Davis didn’t change. Organizations win! See Kevin Garnett!

Interesting how quickly the “Anthony Davis is not a winner. Only 1 playoff appearance” flipped to “Its not fair! The Lakers just get the superstars!”

Anthony Davis better be Finals MVP. He is why they are dominating.

I mean...

You really wanting to give the Lakers org a lot of credit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom