NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I know the timing didn't exactly work out, but what would you have thought about keeping Brogdon and letting Bledsoe walk?

I'd rather have Bledsoe personally, especially considering the contract.

Milwaukee had historical SRS metrics last year as well.

They are the best team in the league right now, and if I had to put money on a team it would be them to win the finals. But they have yet to prove they can take a punch in the face when it means something, especially Giannis.

Probably her marriage and kids rank ahead of that

"A" highlight. Not "The" highlight. One can have many highlights in his or her lives. Getting 15 seconds of "fame" on international media might qualify as a highlight for this woman.

And, speaking for myself as a nearly 71-year-old, my marriage was not a highlight of my life.

Last edited:
Now the Knicks need to fire Mills (who has no business running an NBA team) and Perry. Neither knows what they are doing as evidenced by this year's hodge podge roster of rotation players being signed for lots of money to play starter roles. Unfortunately the owner can't be fired but maybe Silver will tell him who to hire to run things and then get out of the way. Silver knows the league needs to have a pulse in New York and Dolan doesn't have a clue.
Rumors are Mills is out, but it might take until the off season. I think Silver brokering some back room deal to get someone to run the franchise is a likely outcome

I know the timing didn't exactly work out, but what would you have thought about keeping Brogdon and letting Bledsoe walk?

If I'm Milwaukee I would have rather had Brogdon, but I get it with the contract. The issue is Bledsoe has been exposed two seasons in a row in the playoffs with his inability to shoot.

If I'm Milwaukee I would have rather had Brogdon, but I get it with the contract. The issue is Bledsoe has been exposed two seasons in a row in the playoffs with his inability to shoot.

The shooting has gotten a bit worse in the playoffs but the real issue is he just psyches himself out and doesn’t attack the way he does in a regular game. Gotta hope he’s finally able to settle in this time around. But if he can keep his head on straight, I think he’s a much bigger difference maker than Brogdon.

Big 3 at it again

It's Carushow Time in LA. We are all witnesses.

Davis guy's pretty good, too. I'm old enough to remember when LeBron & Bald Mamba were playing with Ball, Ingram and Hart.

I got Kyrie Irving (in a Celtics uniform).. I'm in trouble.

The shooting has gotten a bit worse in the playoffs but the real issue is he just psyches himself out and doesn’t attack the way he does in a regular game. Gotta hope he’s finally able to settle in this time around. But if he can keep his head on straight, I think he’s a much bigger difference maker than Brogdon.

The playoff thing worries me a little, and i may be irrationally too high on Brogdon due to my dad being a UVA alum. I just love everything about his game. Bledsoe definitely has some strengths. And the Bucks are just murdering everyone right now and it may not matter

The playoff thing worries me a little, and i may be irrationally too high on Brogdon due to my dad being a UVA alum. I just love everything about his game. Bledsoe definitely has some strengths. And the Bucks are just murdering everyone right now and it may not matter

I love Brogdon's game too, but:

1. He just isn't the athlete Bledsoe is; Bledsoe can basically take any PG in the NBA off the dribble because he either has a quickness advantage, strength advantage, or both.
2. Bledsoe is in the discussion for best PG defender in the league.
3. While Brogdon is a very good shooter when given time, he was pretty much only shooting the ball when left open. That's fine relative to Bledsoe, but he also doesn't bring point #1 that Bledsoe brings. The guys that have replaced Brogdon on the perimeter are far more willing to shoot the ball while still being pretty good at it; they're going to force defenses to cover them moreso than Brogdon did.

Happy to see this former MVP (shoulda gone to LeBron that year, but, hey, that's show biz) having a good year so far. Feel-good story. I'm an old softy.

Happy to see this former MVP (shoulda gone to LeBron that year, but, hey, that's show biz) having a good year so far. Feel-good story. I'm an old softy.

That commentator was so disappointed, lol! Hilarious.

I thought Rose was pretty much washed when I watched him in NY, but he looked good last year and he’s playing well this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom