NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

By the way can we revisit the Jaylen Browns not close to Kyle Kuzma debate?

Ha. Kuzma needs time to get healthy and find his niche on what’s a new team. He’s been hobbled all year.

Was impressed with Brown today.

Oshae just tipped one into his own basket, very nice

I thought it might have been his first "basket" of his NBA Career at the time, but I missed that he hit a 3 pointer in his second game of garbage time.

Hopefully he does the same thing next game against Boston, when we are way up... but we have to many key injuries right now.

Ha. Kuzma needs time to get healthy and find his niche on what’s a new team. He’s been hobbled all year.
Or he’s just overrated.

I thought it might have been his first "basket" of his NBA Career at the time, but I missed that he hit a 3 pointer in his second game of garbage time.

Hopefully he does the same thing next game against Boston, when we are way up... but we have to many key injuries right now.
Toronto had won 34 straight division regular season home games.
Pretty impressive streak. Your team’s roster was beat up.
Celtics hadn’t won in Toronto in 4 years.

By the way can we revisit the Jaylen Browns not close to Kyle Kuzma debate?
Jaylen Brown’s extension was really well done by Ainge. The Hawks which are his hometown would have given him a max offer sheet.
Brown is only 22.
Brown/Tatum/Walker are playing at an all-star level.
They are one defensive Big from being scary.
With Heyward and Smart the quality is there.
Brown and Smart are all-NBA defensive players and Brown’s offense is really developing.

Kyrie Irving is a incredible talent but man is he a chemistry enigma.

Or he’s just overrated.

He’s got 15 in the second quarter.

He’s not a great all around player, but he can score.

Tough to score too much when you’ve got two guys getting 25 ppg+, but he can do more than he’s doing once healthy and locked into his role. I think he can do 15-17 ppg on this team.

He’s got 15 in the second quarter.

He’s not a great all around player, but he can score.

Tough to score too much when you’ve got two guys getting 25 ppg+, but he can do more than he’s doing once healthy and locked into his role. I think he can do 15-17 ppg on this team.
Sure, if we’re talking about how someone plays in the 1st quarter on Christmas, he’s the GOAT. I prefer to look at a larger sample size.

There are points to be had on the Lakers. 50+ PPG from the two stars is no excuse. Leonard/George are doing that and Williams/Harrell are still both averaging around 19.

Kuzma can’t even crack the starting lineup. Injuries aren’t an excuse either. It’s OK to concede when a player isn’t living up to their potential. Look at Landry Shamet. He’s been a disappointment and I’m not going to attribute it to his health or team chemistry.

Sure, if we’re talking about how someone plays in the 1st quarter on Christmas, he’s the GOAT. I prefer to look at a larger sample size.

There are points to be had on the Lakers. 50+ PPG from the two stars is no excuse. Leonard/George are doing that and Williams/Harrell are still both averaging around 19.

Kuzma can’t even crack the starting lineup. Injuries aren’t an excuse either. It’s OK to concede when a player isn’t living up to their potential. Look at Landry Shamet. He’s been a disappointment and I’m not going to attribute it to his health or team chemistry.

I don’t think we want/need him in the lineup. We need him bringing scoring punch off the bench.

11 ppg is so so, but he can do 15 or so. He’s been hurt twice.

BTW, the Lakers will win this game...with help from the refs if necessary.

I don’t think we want/need him in the lineup. We need him bringing scoring punch off the bench.

11 ppg is so so, but he can do 15 or so. He’s been hurt twice.
This is the NBA. Players get hurt.

Even if he’s coming off the bench by design (which I doubt), he’s not getting a lot of minutes.

Kuzma thrived when he was on a bad team and someone had to score.

This is the NBA. Players get hurt.

Even if he’s coming off the bench by design (which I doubt), he’s not getting a lot of minutes.

Kuzma thrived when he was on a bad team and someone had to score.

I predict his minutes will be up to 28ish and his production to 15 ppgish over the rest of the season.

Kuz is a 4 who can play 3...I don’t see any reason to force him into the lineup.

* If they don’t trade him, lol.

I predict his minutes will be up to 28ish and his production to 15 ppgish over the rest of the season.

Kuz is a 4 who can play 3...I don’t see any reason to force him into the lineup.

That’s still not coming close to the expectations placed on him before the season.

Perhaps some Jazz players would interest you in exchange for Kuzma?

Probably not, but he'd fit great.

Lakers need a PG badly. Rondo can play PG when LeBron isn’t on the floor but the team needs a PG badly.
Mark Jackson is analyzing their problems well. LeBron as the PG will be a problem in the postseason.

Lakers need a PG badly. Rondo can play PG when LeBron isn’t on the floor but the team needs a PG badly.
Mark Jackson is analyzing their problems well. LeBron as the PG will be a problem in the postseason.
Yep. And if LBJ doesn’t buy into load management this season, he’ll wish he had.

Yep. And if LBJ doesn’t buy into load management this season, he’ll wish he had.
I suspect a minor phantom injury or 3 will pop up over the course of the season.

“Sore back” or something like that; seems legit to miss a couple games then jump right back in like nothing ever happened.

I suspect a minor phantom injury or 3 will pop up over the course of the season.

“Sore back” or something like that; seems legit to miss a couple games then jump right back in like nothing ever happened.
Yeah, that’s the only play after his comments a few weeks back.

That’s the difference between the Clippers and the Lakers. The Lakers are trying to win every game. They know they need the top seed. The Clips know they’re going to be in the playoffs and are just trying to get there healthy.

Yeah, that’s the only play after his comments a few weeks back.

That’s the difference between the Clippers and the Lakers. The Lakers are trying to win every game. They know they need the top seed. The Clips know they’re going to be in the playoffs and are just trying to get there healthy.
Yep... it’s a marathon. Not a sprint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom