NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Not sure he is worth having on a team. The W/L with him out vs in seems to prove that out.

Would love seeing an NBA team with Butler and Kyrie

Watching Mavs vs Clippers last night and man KP is overrated. Luka makes a ton of plays and is fun to watch but his flopping is crazy and he is not shy about hoisting, now was kawhi last night anyway. I don't think the Clippers win it. Seem to be missing something.

Watching Mavs vs Clippers last night and man KP is overrated. Luka makes a ton of plays and is fun to watch but his flopping is crazy and he is not shy about hoisting, now was kawhi last night anyway. I don't think the Clippers win it. Seem to be missing something.
Well yeah, Paul George was out.

Dallas is going to be an incredibly appealing location for free agents. If Luka gets this team to 50+ wins and a 6 seed or higher without Powell, after all the other injuries, he is going to finish top 3 in MVP.

He does hoist, but probably should have been a bit more selfish on that end of game three that he dished to THJr (even tho THJr was wide open).

Kawhi didn't dominate in the regular season either. There were games where he coasted and chucked a bit,
Raptors had a better win % in 22 the games without him.

But come the playoffs he literally carried us over the 76ers and a good part of the Bucks series. His intensity rose and he took his game to another level -- where the rest of the team was stagnant at times I expect him to do the same this year.. he is a guy that steps up come the playoffs.

At the same I wish the Clippers flamed out because I don't like Ballmer and the tamperers -- but I am not counting on it.

Dallas is going to be an incredibly appealing location for free agents. If Luka gets this team to 50+ wins and a 6 seed or higher without Powell, after all the other injuries, he is going to finish top 3 in MVP.

He does hoist, but probably should have been a bit more selfish on that end of game three that he dished to THJr (even tho THJr was wide open).
I agree - i was surprised he passed. KP had a stretch in the 4th where he fired 3 or 4 deep bombs that clanked, and I was grateful the Knicks moved on from him.

They will, but they need to finesse the cap just right. KP on the max, Luka not that far off. They won't have much cap space this summer. 2021 they gotta hit a homer, then you have the Luka extension.

The picks they owe the Knicks don't look so great though

They will, but they need to finesse the cap just right. KP on the max, Luka not that far off. They won't have much cap space this summer. 2021 they gotta hit a homer, then you have the Luka extension.

The picks they owe the Knicks don't look so great though
KP on the max looks awful

I expect a few special years out of him before his girth catches up to him. All-star level.

Even if he has only a five year peak, it will be a helluva ride. I expect him to have a long career though, (imho).

He is fun to watch.

Zion’s debut was LeBron like in that he showed he will be a stud as long he stsys healthy.

If he can get to 33% from 3 then teams are going to have a lot of trouble stopping him/them. He was 34% at Duke but 64% from the line would give me pause on expecting that to translate. If he's in the 20s then it'll be easier to pack it in and only really have to watch out for JJ and Ingram.

So Steph left Lebron off his all time team. Their beef with each other is weird.
I wouldn’t put LeBron on my alltime team either
Just my picks
PG-Magic
SG- Jordan
SF- Bird
PF- Duncan
C- Olajuwon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824