NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

So Steph left Lebron off his all time team. Their beef with each other is weird.

That's weird, I read this, and had to google it. Last April theres a video of Steph having Lebron in his top 5 all time. Weird he would take him off now.

Yeah, not having Lebron on your all time team. I dunno man...
I am Celtics fan so I put Bird.
I concede LeBron will be probably retire with the second greatest resume of alltime behind just Jordan.

LeBron vs. Jordan will be debatable I concede as well I just don’t think LeBron can do anything to pass Jordan for me.

mini Jordan vs. mini Ditka...who wins?
image.jpg

In other pro basketball news, the owners of the Rochester minor league team are taken the high road.

“Last year I was playing with a Syracuse team, the Syracuse Stallions, and my coach actually told me to go out, drink beer and go to sleep, to gain deadweight,” said guard George Graham. “I ended up gaining like 20 pounds.”

Lol, what? Was Jackie Moon their coach?

Child of the 80's, Lakers fan since showtime. Kobe was the Lakers legend I was following his career since day 1. I was just a baby in 1979 so I didn't experience this, but my Dad said yesterday felt the same as the day Thurman passed.

Last edited:
Should've cancelled all games today. No one wants to play.

Agreed. Pop said something after the game to the effect of "Good game. Tough loss. Who cares"

That pretty much sums it up, IMO

I am sure nobody watched it but Jrue Holiday put on a clinic last night versus Cleveland. Both sides of the ball. Was checking Kevin Love for much of the game which was odd. I can't see the Pels trading him before the deadline as they still are hoping to make a run at the 8 spot. They play Memphis Friday in NOLA which should be a great game

The
Khris "Not a Good 2nd Banana" Middleton and Eric "Bucks Desperately Need An Upgrade" Bledsoe combined for 85/16/16 on 27/46 shooting last night with Giannis resting.
Milwaukee is going to make a run at 70 wins.
They will likely fall short unless they want to put those miles on the stars.

Milwaukee’s bigger issue is who falls into that 4-5 seed. They really should want Toronto there and then whichever from Boston/Philadelphia/Miami fall there.
I don’t know the Bucks as well as you do which would be the worst of those 3 in the playoffs.
The 2-3 seeds if one them are Toronto will give Milwaukee a tougher east playoffs.

The

Milwaukee’s bigger issue is who falls into that 4-5 seed. They really should want Toronto there and then whichever from Boston/Philadelphia/Miami fall there.
I don’t know the Bucks as well as you do which would be the worst of those 3 in the playoffs.
The 2-3 seeds if one them are Toronto will give Milwaukee a tougher east playoffs.

Philly looks like a team that is coasting right now. If Embid is healthy they will be tough out because they have the playoff seasoning as well. Only concern would be their lack of quality road wins or any road wins for that matter but they are DAMN tough at home. I wouldn't want to play Philly in 2nd round if I were Milwaukee

The

Honestly, if Milwaukee loses to any of those teams, it's because they either hit a cold spell at the wrong time or those teams made moves at the deadline to better equip themselves. If Milwaukee plays like their usual selves, nobody in the East can beat them in a best of 7. My biggest concerns (aside from those teams making moves that catapult themselves up another level) are that we have a flukey bad stretch of shooting in the playoffs or that teams successfully go Hack-A-Giannis and it actually works. Other than that, there's no reasonable reason why Milwaukee would be in danger until the Finals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom