NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I was watching Clippers/Rockets last night and then randomly turned to an NBA Hardwood Classics game on NBATV (1976 Finals, Celtics vs. Suns).

The 1976 game looked like it was being played in slow motion compared to today.
I texted the same thing to friends of mine watching that last night. It was amazingly slow.

Bucks are an underdog at the Lakers tonight.
Bucks are +105 I can’t take them because I see the Lakers going all out and winning this game.

However that is good value for people who trust the best team in the league.

I was watching Clippers/Rockets last night and then randomly turned to an NBA Hardwood Classics game on NBATV (1976 Finals, Celtics vs. Suns).

I watched a little, was thinking the same thing. Also crazy to watch games from either before the 3 point line or right after it even; there's like no spacing!

You sometimes read about people like Jerry West and Pistol Pete, "think how many points they would average if the 3 point line was around when they played"; the whole game was played inside like 15 feet!

I forgot about Tom and Dick Van Arsdale. I watched it for about five minutes. Charlie Scott, who was a great player, looked about 20 lbs overweight.

Bucks are an underdog at the Lakers tonight.
Bucks are +105 I can’t take them because I see the Lakers going all out and winning this game.

However that is good value for people who trust the best team in the league.

4 games in 6 days in 3 different time zones. Lakers should win this one IMO. Obviously I’m hoping I’m wrong but this has all the makings of a letdown from Milwaukee.

Even I didn't think the Kyrie stuff would start this early.

I am loving all of this. 100% sour grapes on my part but so be it. Kyrie is going to destroy that team before KD plays a game

I am bumping this comment of mine from October, for no particular reason at all, this morning.

I am bumping this comment of mine from October, for no particular reason at all, this morning.
Kyrie isn’t worth the headaches.
Durant is worth the headaches.

Atkinson getting canned because he can’t coach Kyrie is a bad image for Kyrie.
Ty Lue type of coach has to be the guy for this Nets job IMO.

Draymond talking crap to Barkley is laughable. This year has proved that he’s a damn scrub with ZERO impact on a team when all the other stars are gone. He can’t even average 10 ppg? Not ten?

He’s a role player. That’s it. Or should I say WAS a role player. He hasn’t played defense in years, so he’s not even that anymore.

Kyrie isn’t worth the headaches.
Durant is worth the headaches.

Atkinson getting canned because he can’t coach Kyrie is a bad image for Kyrie.
Ty Lue type of coach has to be the guy for this Nets job IMO.
Such a joke. Atkinson is a hell of a coach. This wasn't his fault at all. Kyrie is such a primadonna.

The Nets need a coach like Tom Thibodeau but i can’t imagine Kyrie would like hard coaching.
One of the funniest things that came out from his Boston experience is that one day he came to the facility for a film session and asked Brad Stevens out of nowhere what does the word government means to him?
Stevens was confused and didn’t know what Kyrie wanted and so he gave a diplomatic answer and Kyrie went on.

The Nets will be fun to watch next year.

4 games in 6 days in 3 different time zones. Lakers should win this one IMO. Obviously I’m hoping I’m wrong but this has all the makings of a letdown from Milwaukee.

Good ol' Frazier-Ali playoff-like battle last night at Staples Center. The key: the Bucks had no answer for the GOAT -- AC Fresh. :)

Warriors home games on Tuesday and Thursday will have no people in the crowd.

lol do people not realize you don’t die from coronavirus unless you are older and not in good health.
My god we are losing our minds.

Warriors home games on Tuesday and Thursday will have no people in the crowd.

lol do people not realize you don’t die from coronavirus unless you are older and not in good health.
My god we are losing our minds.

Do we know that for sure?

Personally I’d rather not get it even if I’m not gonna die.

I meant “do we know that for sure?” in response to “you’re not gonna die unless you’re old.”
Coronavirus isn’t going to kill me if I get it.
It is a virus like SARS, Swine Flu if you get it you drink fluids, take medicine and let your body fight the virus out.

The problem is their no vaccine. The vaccine would just kill it easily. Younger people don’t have to worry about dying. It’s just stupid overreacting. Wash your hands, don’t touch your face. Simple stuff we should do no matter.

The problem is if the virus spreads like crazy and floods our hospitals because of a ton people who aren’t young getting it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom