NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Also re: Iverson- he certainly wasn't the most efficient player that ever played, no arguments there. Career 42.5 % shooting. Less than a 2 to 1 A/T ratio. But he truly was a warrior out there. Played so many minutes on those Philly teams as almost always the smallest person out there. Amazing athlete.

Honestly that step over Lue is one of the most iconic plays in NBA history. Amazing they won even 1 game against the Lakers. Second best player was an aging Mutombo who they traded for mid-season.

Lakers nearly swept the whole playoffs that year.

3-0 with 50 win Portland
4-0 vs 55 win Kings
4-0 vs 58 win Spurs
4-1 vs 56 win Sixers

Instead of a NBA draft lottery the NBA should let the 8 teams that don’t make the playoffs have a 8 team tournament summer league to determine the top 8 slots in the draft order.

Instead of a NBA draft lottery the NBA should let the 8 teams that don’t make the playoffs have a 8 team tournament summer league to determine the top 8 slots in the draft order.
I think it's a cool idea but do the players care?

I’m ok with there not being a tournament for draft order. I’m not ok with teams 9-14 still having a shot at the top 3 picks since they are getting the chance to play again. Let the 8 teams left out be guaranteed a top 8 pick and go from there.

Kyrie is trying to stop the players from playing the rest of the season due to racial tension within the country.

Kyrie is trying to stop the players from playing the rest of the season due to racial tension within the country.

Is he even healthy to play anyway? I'm just assuming he is hurt because it seems to be what he does best

Man this is such a mess. I saw some media guys speculating that if this restart falls through, next season might not happen either.

Kyrie asked Brad Stevens last season what the word government meant to
him.

He cares about the social issues. He may be a little crazy but he cares.
If the season is canceled it wouldn’t bother me.

What do they mean?

Basically saying that cancelling this season will almost certainly lead to a lock out for next season because teams won't be able to honor the contracts that players signed and that negotiating a brand new CBA in the middle of a potential pandemic with so much uncertainty will be nearly impossible to figure out.

Basically saying that cancelling this season will almost certainly lead to a lock out for next season because teams won't be able to honor the contracts that players signed and that negotiating a brand new CBA in the middle of a potential pandemic with so much uncertainty will be nearly impossible to figure out.
Hmm. I guess it could go that way.

It's going to piss me off if the NBA, which I think legitimately at least tries to be decent, gets damaged in all of this, while the NFL, which I don't trust at all, comes out clean.

Had to do a double-take on this one. Looked like Porzingis at first. But it is a much skinnier Jokic...
There are two ways to go with your weight during this pandemic sadly I went the opposite direction of Jokic.

There are two ways to go with your weight during this pandemic sadly I went the opposite direction of Jokic.
Same.

Although it was intentional. I figured I'd fatten up in case things got really bad. I was too successful. Back on keto now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom