NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Sounds like there might be a second bubble for the "delete 8."

Sounds like there might be a second bubble for the "delete 8."

Just... why?

Nets are down 4 players (Jordan, Dinwiddie, Chandler, and Prince) who all opted out of the league restart. Sounds like Jamal Crawford and Michael Beasley are going to be signing with the Nets to fill 2 of those spots.

The NBA has informed teams that a player will not be allowed to travel with team to Orlando if he misses coronavirus test on one of two days before travel date (July 7-9). Player would then have to register three consecutive negative tests before traveling.

Dwight Howard considered sitting out, but he has decided to play in restarted NBA season, join the team on Thursday in Orlando, and will donate his remaining game checks to his non-profit campaign Breathe Again.

Rondo is griping about his room. I’m in for ALL the entertainment this brings for however long it lasts. Hope they all stay safe.

I'm pretty quickly coming around to the thinking that the NBA bubble experiment is a legitimately terrible idea, but yeah, in the meantime, it's going to provide layers of entertainment.

I'm pretty quickly coming around to the thinking that the NBA bubble experiment is a legitimately terrible idea, but yeah, in the meantime, it's going to provide layers of entertainment.

Whatever cameras are in that bubble - I hope they’re rolling at all times.

Whatever cameras are in that bubble - I hope they’re rolling at all times.
If in 20 years a documentary called "The Bubble" isn't released and downloadable directly into my brain, it's one more brick in the wall of evidence that America completely blew this entire virus thing.

If in 20 years a documentary called "The Bubble" isn't released and downloadable directly into my brain, it's one more brick in the wall of evidence that America completely blew this entire virus thing.

At this rate, I’m gonna need that thing by winter 20-21 because...what the hell else are we gonna have?

At this rate, I’m gonna need that thing by winter 20-21 because...what the hell else are we gonna have?
So I plowed through a season I missed of The Challenge now that YouTubeTV is on demand thanks to picking up MTV and I'm already on to the next one, and, it's like, kinda sports.

I'm into it.

here we go with the prima donna's whining about their rooms and food. don't play. stop acting as if you're going into gulag or deep underground mining coal.

and those boxed meals they keep showing? if you put fillet mignon and truffles in such a display, it wouldn't look appetizing.

So I plowed through a season I missed of The Challenge now that YouTubeTV is on demand thanks to picking up MTV and I'm already on to the next one, and, it's like, kinda sports.

I'm into it.

It's my absolute favorite trash TV show. Are you starting with the very first season or is it only more recent seasons that are available?

I'm into it.

I used to be so into the challenge. I really fell off with about 2 years ago or so. I know there's a season going on right now, maybe i am gonna jump back in.

I just love when they start talking about "playing the game" and "rookies and vets"

I'm into it.
I watched that show when I was in HS but haven’t watched it years. Is Puck still freaking people out? TJ Lavin was outstanding in an bad TV the way.

I used to be so into the challenge. I really fell off with about 2 years ago or so. I know there's a season going on right now, maybe i am gonna jump back in.

I just love when they start talking about "playing the game" and "rookies and vets"

The twist with this current season is that you can't qualify for the final unless you've won an elimination. So nearly the entire season was people trying to convince everyone else to vote them in instead of the usual everyone trying to avoid it.

They've also added a few new people this season that seem like genuinely good human beings that happen to be very strong so that's always nice lol.

The show hit a lull a few seasons ago IMO but the last two in particular have been really good.

It's my absolute favorite trash TV show. Are you starting with the very first season or is it only more recent seasons that are available?
So before all this I had watched through War of the Worlds (obviously have missed a season here and there over the years). YouTubeTV does have at least one season on demand that's a bit older. I just finished War of the Worlds 2 and started Total Madness.

I love everything about The Challenge. The combo of the ongoing feuds between players combined with how they've started integrating other reality show winners... it's great. There's such a weird culture and strategy to the game.

I watched that show when I was in HS but haven’t watched it years. Is Puck still freaking people out? TJ Lavin was outstanding in an bad TV the way.
Puck's not around but CT is.

TJ Lavin still brings the heat as the host.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom