NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I was when I first started posting on these forums 13 years ago, but I'm 30 now. So I was not around when he was playing at BC.
I was shocked when I googled and saw Adams was 58 years old. Sometimes I forget how old I am (61). Adams held some 3 pt records before Steph Curry came around.

Rockets continue to roll. 6 in a row...tied nba record with 11 threes in the first quarter..1 off the NBA record for threes in a game with 28...boogie's greedy ass took two late ones that bricked.

I can weirdly remember a lot of stats from like 30 years ago because of looking at the backs of sports cards so much as a kid. Was big on reading the box scores in the sports page too.

I was all over that back in the day I remember sometime in the mid 90s I I got some kind of basketball almanac that had the rosters and stats for every NBA team from like 1950 till current day. I devoured that thing.

The Michael Adams thing is kinda funny, he was a good 3 point shooter in the years up until 1991, (like 36% every season) and then he went down to 29%. Probably because he was encouraged to shoot as many as he wanted. (8.6 per game) He was miles ahead of everyone else in attempts, Vernon Maxwell was second with 6.2 per game, and Dennis Scott was third, at 4.1. Less than half as many, and he was third!

For those arenas that are allowing fans, they need to push them back more, like the NFL is doing.

This woman is a clout hunter and basically got a 24 hour news-cycle because she was close enough to bother Bron with barely anyone else there.

She got what she wanted and it stinks because these are the worst type of people.

I couldn’t possibly dislike her any more. Smh at the tough talk

Atlanta is so stupid. Why are they sitting courtside right now in the first place? Back them up, if they’re going to be in the building. And make them keep their masks on.
See you next Tuesday.

Yep, she and her man are the embodiment of everything that is wrong in America.

Talk about bipartisanship, I think this is one thing everyone can agree on. That, and no bare feet on an airplane.

Right? We can all get down with those two things? This couple sucks and no bare feet.

For those arenas that are allowing fans, they need to push them back more, like the NFL is doing.

This woman is a clout hunter and basically got a 24 hour news-cycle because she was close enough to bother Bron with barely anyone else there.

She got what she wanted and it stinks because these are the worst type of people.
Hahaha!

Nets/Clips may have been the game of the year.

Steph has three threes in the first five of the current Dubs game.
I watched Baylor vs Texas to see if Baylor is the real deal and then flipped over to the end of the Nets game. Both Baylor and the Nets are going to be tough outs.

Who do you all have for your all star teams? By the way... I've been saying for years the rosters should be more than 12. I personally think 15 is a fine number (In theory, would allow one per team which would likely never happen), but even just going to 13 makes sense given that's an actual active NBA roster. I added in who the extra 3 players would be for me.

East:
Giannis
Embiid
Durant
Beal
Lavine
Harden
Sabonis
Adebayo
Tatum
Brown
Randle
Young
(Brogdon, Irving, Middleton)

West:
Curry
Lillard
James
Leonard
Jokic
Doncic
George
Gobert
Wood
Davis
Booker
Mitchell
(McCollum, Fox, Zion)

Who do you all have for your all star teams? By the way... I've been saying for years the rosters should be more than 12. I personally think 15 is a fine number (In theory, would allow one per team which would likely never happen), but even just going to 13 makes sense given that's an actual active NBA roster. I added in who the extra 3 players would be for me.

East:
Giannis
Embiid
Durant
Beal
Lavine
Harden
Sabonis
Adebayo
Tatum
Brown
Randle
Young
(Brogdon, Irving, Middleton)

West:
Curry
Lillard
James
Leonard
Jokic
Doncic
George
Gobert
Wood
Davis
Booker
Mitchell
(McCollum, Fox, Zion)
Why Booker?

1. Has anyone seen or read what precipitated this whole thing.
2. Calling someone Karen is now a racist term, right. It only means white women.
1612363898528.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom