NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I think Grant is pretty likely to win it. But if you have him at 42-1, maybe put some on Randle to hedge a little?
I concur but if Randle leads the Knicks into a decent playoff seed then that story could lead to him getting votes.

Jazz beat the C's in Boston on national TV. Celtic fans not happy with their coach. Some of this is real LOL funny.

Horrible news out of Utah.

Oh man, that's awful. So crazy thing, he has to get bikes specially manufactured because of the crazy proportions of his body. Some years back someone stole his bike. It was baffling. There are a handful of people in the world with long enough legs to actually use it. Why steal it?

His wife is really nice. They're quite a pair. She's like 5 feet tall, exactly. Only met them briefly, but they're really chill people. Bradley gets busted on as an NBA player because Shaq used to own him or whatever (who didn't Shaq own though?), but he's a pretty solid, down-to-earth dude

JVG's a 4-cat man -- and one's named Nietzsche? The former Rochester D-3 point guard and high school coach's stock is soaring with this animal/cat lover.

Gulp.

I need Cuse to make a deep run to continue distracting me from the NBA right now. Bron and AD out is just ridiculous. I blame the short offseason. We should’ve just let them both go on vacation until February.

I need Cuse to make a deep run to continue distracting me from the NBA right now. Bron and AD out is just ridiculous. I blame the short offseason. We should’ve just let them both go on vacation until February.
It’s a trade off from getting all that rest before the playoffs last year.

The Rockets have lost 20 straight games. NBA record is 28.

Bradley gets busted on as an NBA player because Shaq used to own him or whatever (who didn't Shaq own though?), but he's a pretty solid, down-to-earth dude
I agree. I feel like people kind of lump Bradley together with players like Manute Bol as just big uncoordinated stiffs. But Bradley was a double-figure scorer and close to double figure rebounder for a number of years. And led the league in blocked shots.

His wife is really nice. They're quite a pair. She's like 5 feet tall, exactly.
1616421861800.png

Celtics-Magic close to a Thompson/Smart for Fournier/Gordon trade with 2 first round picks to Orlando.

Dumb trade Danny. You don’t trade Smart.

Celtics-Magic close to a Thompson/Smart for Fournier/Gordon trade with 2 first round picks to Orlando.

I don't like that trade. And I know its business etc, but no loyalty to Smart after all this time? I know its a business, but it drives me crazy sometimes. Different situation, but that is why I was so happy to see JuJu sign back with the Steelers.

I don't like that trade. And I know its business etc, but no loyalty to Smart after all this time? I know its a business, but it drives me crazy sometimes. Different situation, but that is why I was so happy to see JuJu sign back with the Steelers.
I don’t like the deal because Fournier is a FA and Gordon doesn’t help them this year.
Just suck and lose this year likes Philadelphia last year and retool.
Brooklyn is winning the East.

I would wait for the off-season and use the trade exception for a team desperate for a move.
Unless they move Kemba’s Salary I don’t want any deals this year.

Man, that would make the Celtics pretty shallow on the interior, right?

Man, that would make the Celtics pretty shallow on the interior, right?
Nah they got Theis and Robert Williams. That is enough with Tako as the 3rd center.

They want to move a big so Williams gets more minutes.

I just hate this deal it’s desperate and doesn’t help.

Nah they got Theis and Robert Williams. That is enough with Tako as the 3rd center.

They want to move a big so Williams gets more minutes.

I just hate this deal it’s desperate and doesn’t help.
Yeah Fournier's a good player but seems really redundant to Brown and Tatum.

Btw, real bummer about LaMelo Ball's injury. It's always crappy when anyone gets injured, but especially when it's a rookie that was adding some excitement to a fairly nondescript franchise.

Yeah Fournier's a good player but seems really redundant to Brown and Tatum.

I don't think he's redundant in terms of his skill-set, but it's just like, how deep can you really go on the wings, especially with a guy like Fournier where he's purely offense. There's just diminishing returns; he can probably do more than Boston will actually want him to do.

I think Gordon is a really nice fit there though. Smart is obviously a tough loss if that ends up being what it takes but I think that trade is an upgrade from a talent standpoint.

Btw, real bummer about LaMelo Ball's injury. It's always crappy when anyone gets injured, but especially when it's a rookie that was adding some excitement to a fairly nondescript franchise.
It's brutal. Throws off potential plans for them to have theoretically moved on from Devonte Graham too (no idea if they actually would have done it but it would have made a lot of sense).

My “production per minute played” fantasy team was being carried at the top of the roster by Lillard, Drummond, and Ball.

I am not happy with recent developments, needless to say.

I took another look at the standings, if the Raps really do trade Lowry and essentially punt on this season, it will be very difficult for the Knicks to fall out of the top 10. I think they have a fairly decent shot of staying in the top 8 as well (meaning they'd only need to win one game to make the actual playoffs). I wonder if they can manage the top 6; the Hornets are ahead of them (they are essentially tied) but the Ball injury should slow them down. But Boston is just half a game behind NY and I just have to assume at some point they'll play better?

Would appreciate it if Cuse could keep winning so I can continue to not care about the Celtics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom