NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

The NBA has a 3pt problem .. the players have gotten too good at it . It’s easier for them at times than shooting 2 pointers

The Hawks were 11-11 from 3 in the third quarter last night .. 20-31 for the game

Meanwhile only shot 45 percent from 2..

Maybe make dunks worth 3 as well ?

The NBA has a 3pt problem .. the players have gotten too good at it . It’s easier for them at times than shooting 2 pointers

The Hawks were 11-11 from 3 in the third quarter last night .. 20-31 for the game

Meanwhile only shot 45 percent from 2..

Maybe make dunks worth 3 as well ?
Make 3’s worth 2.5

Dallas is on fire and are like 18-4 in the last 22 when they have Luka in the lineup.

They might catch Portland and outside shot at the Lakers, depending on when Bron/AD come back.

Dallas is on fire and are like 18-4 in the last 22 when they have Luka in the lineup.

They might catch Portland and outside shot at the Lakers, depending on when Bron/AD come back.
I watched them the other night vs the Jazz. They looked very impressive.

I watched them the other night vs the Jazz. They looked very impressive.

If they can snag the 5th seed somehow, I think Luka could steal the MVP. I think it's a LONG shot, but it's in play. He's been on fire.

Luka needed time to get in shape.

True, but the Mavs, outside of the Wizards, may have been hardest hit by COVID and injuries, as well. Confluence of all sorts of bad mojo.

They are rolling now.

True, but the Mavs, outside of the Wizards, may have been hardest hit by COVID and injuries, as well. Confluence of all sorts of bad mojo.

They are rolling now.

The Raptors got killed pretty bad by Covid as well. Most teams that got hit seemed to get stung earlier in the year, while the Raptors got stung in the middle.

They had got to 17-17, then lost 3 of their 5 starters (Siakam, Anunoby, FVV) for 14 days, and FVV was still not feeling great when he came back. They proceeded to lose 7 games in a row with them out, and then lost another 4 when they all came back with some lag.

What seems to happen most times with these covid breaks is that the teams struggle for a bit after the break as well. So its not only the games they miss.

Last edited:
If they can snag the 5th seed somehow, I think Luka could steal the MVP. I think it's a LONG shot, but it's in play. He's been on fire.
Doncic and Richardson couldn't hit the side of a barn tonight and they lose to the Rockets. Not a sign of a successful team.

Doncic and Richardson couldn't hit the side of a barn tonight and they lose to the Rockets. Not a sign of a successful team.

Yeah. Rough one. They still have the easiest schedule left, I believe. But can’t be losing to the Rox.

Love coming across random videos like this one. Prime Coleman was so good.

I know Coleman was an all star one year with the Nets, but I was surprised his FG% was as low as it was, given he was a big man.

I know Coleman was an all star one year with the Nets, but I was surprised his FG% was as low as it was, given he was a big man.
Popped a lot of long jumpers. Surprised he only made one all star team. I want to see those rosters. After Malone and Barkley, he was the next best PF for a few years.

edit:
92 - Willis and Rodman. Smh.
93- Schrempf and Nance(!!!! In ‘93??!!) - SMH.

Popped a lot of long jumpers. Surprised he only made one all star team. I want to see those rosters. After Malone and Barkley, he was the next best PF for a few years.

edit:
92 - Willis and Rodman. Smh.
93- Schrempf and Nance(!!!! In ‘93??!!) - SMH.
Well whoop de damn do.

(He wasn’t the most likable player.)

So when the Bucks fire Budenholzer do they hire Darvin Ham ala the Clippers hiring Ty Lue post Doc or they are going to find someone outside.

That team is just going thru the motions.
They are lucky Giannis didn’t play it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom