NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 132 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

It's a measurement of the spacing by the four players that are on the floor with the player listed. League average is 46% (Luka's percentage).

So what it means is that someone like Kawhi is basically playing basketball in the most spaced situation you can get. Think huge driving lanes, shooters on the perimeter, etc.

Steph, meanwhile, may as well be playing one on five, because none of the guys out there with him space FOR him. Basically think of him having to run around screen after screen and then get his shot off just so he has sliver of space.
I thought that might be it, but just was uncertain from the bare list. Thanks.

And the pacers are sitting at 26-28.
Called it. Stupidest firing of last year. He had that basic Pacers team way overachieving every year and then had his already thin talent get hurt in the playoffs every year.

Called it. Stupidest firing of last year. He had that basic Pacers team way overachieving every year and then had his already thin talent get hurt in the playoffs every year.

Their defense really has regressed.

Yeah he just seems like a guy that you can hand him a roster with whatever, and he'll get them playing sound enough basketball to be competitive.

It seems dumb, but it's an underrated coaching skill to get your team in position to win more than they lose.

Big fan of this kid. Had to be a trip for a 20-year-old baller from Chicago to go up against one of his childhood heroes the other night.

Horton-Tucker’s ability to get to the hoop is similar to his ex-teammate, Dion Waiters, but the second-round pick & G-League alum is a better all-around player who the Lakers supposedly refused to give up in recent trade talks. Understandable. Love watching him play.

While Lue has been fine so far, I would have preferred McMillan. I wonder if he was even considered for assistant coach.

the Celtics/Lakers boxscore was pretty crazy, at least to me.

A crazily efficient game for Jaylen Brown, 14 players seeing time for the Celtics, and 4 guys having horrendous +/- numbers in a win, playing 5 minutes or fewer.

the Celtics/Lakers boxscore was pretty crazy, at least to me.

A crazily efficient game for Jaylen Brown, 14 players seeing time for the Celtics, and 4 guys having horrendous +/- numbers in a win, playing 5 minutes or fewer.

Celtics were up 26 with 10 minutes left their bench was so awful that the starters had to come back with 3:30
To close the game.
If went from 26 to 7 in 5 minutes.
The point spread was 6 so they still covered but it shouldn’t have been close.

Kuzma kinda showed why I was wrong on him his defense was pitiful. That contract he got was kinda appropriate when i thought it was a steal.
He couldn’t guard Jaylen Brown.
Everything was layups and blow byes.

Celtics were up 26 with 10 minutes left their bench was so awful that the starters had to come back with 3:30
To close the game.
If went from 26 to 7 in 5 minutes.
The point spread was 6 so they still covered but it shouldn’t have been close.

Kuzma kinda showed why I was wrong on him his defense was pitiful. That contract he got was kinda appropriate when i thought it was a steal.
He couldn’t guard Jaylen Brown.
Everything was layups and blow byes.
that's pretty funny. I didn't see the game, but looked at the boxscore yesterday and immediately thought that it had to be wrong.

It pisses me off that people will use the GS playoff standing to diminish curry’s greatness.

I know they never will, but he should probably be the MVP. That day with an average starting PG would be competing for the #1 overall pick.

Huge difference between college and the pros. Jazz down one on the road wirh 15 seconds left vs the Lakers. Instead of entertaining holding for the last shot, Clarkson hits a three with 8 seconds to go. Lakers score with three seconds to tie the game. Jazz unfortunately had no TO's left and couldn't advance it to half court so it went to OT where the Lakers prevailed.

Jazz were in the 2nd game of a B2B. In addition to Mitchell who sat out with an injured ankle, Jazz also sat Gobert, Conley and Favors and jeopardized their 1.5 game lead over Phoenix who played later at home vs the Spurs. However, the Suns got crushed in the first half and got blown out.

So now the Jazz still have their 1.5 game lead and Quin Snyder looks like a genius for resting his guys who should now be ready to go Monday night again vs the Lakers.

Huge difference between college and the pros. Jazz down one on the road wirh 15 seconds left vs the Lakers. Instead of entertaining holding for the last shot, Clarkson hits a three with 8 seconds to go. Lakers score with three seconds to tie the game. Jazz unfortunately had no TO's left and couldn't advance it to half court so it went to OT where the Lakers prevailed.

Jazz were in the 2nd game of a B2B. In addition to Mitchell who sat out with an injured ankle, Jazz also sat Gobert, Conley and Favors and jeopardized their 1.5 game lead over Phoenix who played later at home vs the Spurs. However, the Suns got crushed in the first half and got blown out.

So now the Jazz still have their 1.5 game lead and Quin Snyder looks like a genius for resting his guys who should now be ready to go Monday night again vs the Lakers.
Eh, I don't know about that. They rested some guys but also played a bunch of other key guys stupid minutes.

Eh, I don't know about that. They rested some guys but also played a bunch of other key guys stupid minutes.
I would have liked to have seen Eli play but you knew the five "starters" were going to play a lot with everyone sitting.

What an incredible two year turnaround by Phoenix. They went an abysmal 19-63 in 2018-19 and have the second best record in the league right now.
Chris Paul is the best point guard since Isiah Thomas. If he’s on your team, you’re going to be really good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom