NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Got chippy of course but intense Suns lakers game. Booker was great so was Ayton.

davis needs to get it together for them, badly.

Lakers played poorly this series is still theirs IMO.
Phoenix needs Ayton to have any chance though. He won’t go 10 for 11 and 15 rebounds that easily again.

Caruso does some chippy stuff that doesn’t get called.

E2Gt4ATUcAAClMN
The NBA didn’t suspend LeBron for violating the Covid protocol but my Lakers fan friends want Ayton suspended for one foot on the court.

I paused my YouTubeTV and it started yesterday and now I don't have a legal way to watch the playoffs, so I played that pretty well.

E2Gt4ATUcAAClMN
The NBA didn’t suspend LeBron for violating the Covid protocol but my Lakers fan friends want Ayton suspended for one foot on the court.
Lmao no way

Frank?? He hadn’t played since he got like ten seconds in the 2Q!

Trae has been a gd walking bucket and a great passer since Oklahoma. Love watching him play.

Flopping stuff doesn’t bother me. Imo, the issue isn’t the egregious flopping it’s the way the nba is officiated. Dudes wouldn’t do it if the refs didn’t stink.

Fans are awesome. As a casual at most nba guy until the yoffs having normal arenas makes it way more enjoyable.

Davis/Drummond doesn’t work at all. If we want to go big, it should be Gasol. He can pass. The offense works better. Drummond is just in AD’s way.

Otherwise, go Davis/Harrell. Vogel needs to make the move.

Is Luka this generation’s Bird? Trash talking white guy that is underrated because he is white, and maybe a little slow afoot.

I don't think Luka is underrated at all. He's already discussed as a top 5 player in the league, pretty much where he belongs. He whines too much to the refs, IMO but many do these days but he's probably top 3 in the NBA there. He was also preseason best odds for league MVP.

He doesn't have a ton of help and KP is always hurt as well. He could be best in the league very soon but he gets a ton of hype as well and would never consider him underrated after 3 years in NBA.

I don't think Luka is underrated at all. He's already discussed as a top 5 player in the league, pretty much where he belongs. He whines too much to the refs, IMO but many do these days but he's probably top 3 in the NBA there. He was also preseason best odds for league MVP.

He doesn't have a ton of help and KP is always hurt as well. He could be best in the league very soon but he gets a ton of hype as well and would never consider him underrated after 3 years in NBA.
Yeah, and Bird wasn’t underrated either lol.

If Steph wins MVP it would be only the second time in league history a player on a non-playoff team won it. (Kareem 1976)

If you asked people for top 10 all time, Bird is way, way down the list, for lots of folks
When he was playing he was considered the best or second best player for most of his career. He’s a co-headliner of an entire era.

Probably the first decade or so after retiring most had him top 5.

I think most would still have him top 10. There’s been a lot of guys. That top 10 just gets tougher to crack as time goes on.

I think Dr. J is a guy who has become underrated from where he used to be placed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom