NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Was watching the game on and off, and had forgot that Grayson Allen was on the Grizzlies. This in itself is almost enough for me to want to see them lose.

Wow.

The lack of supporting talent on the Warriors could not be overcome by Curry. The injury to Klay was obviously crushing but they have not done a great job of finding supporting "role" player talent in the last few years IMO.

Wow.

The lack of supporting talent on the Warriors could not be overcome by Curry. The injury to Klay was obviously crushing but they have not done a great job of finding supporting "role" player talent in the last few years IMO.

Pretty much, but I do think Poole has potential and Wiggins can be solid for them going forward. They do need better bigs and Klay back though. Steph was special this season.

Wiggins is shockingly bad for what he should be.
the #1 example of a guy who plays basketball vs a basketball player

Wiggins is shockingly bad for what he should be.
the #1 example of a guy who plays basketball vs a basketball player

And he actually had a pretty efficient year. He’s just not what scouts thought he would be. He’s good on defense and should be a 4th option on offense.

I respect what Memphis is doing more than OKC (even if OKC is building well), because OKC's tank has been tanktastic at times. Memphis has built up a competitive winning culture very quickly.

And he actually had a pretty efficient year. He’s just not what scouts thought he would be. He’s good on defense and should be a 4th option on offense.

And in the past that defensive intensity / awareness from Wiggins has been very spotty despite the good tools. But it does appear that the defensive consistency existed this year which obviously is a good sign.

And in the past that defensive intensity / awareness from Wiggins has been very spotty despite the good tools. But it does appear that the defensive consistency existed this year which obviously is a good sign.

I think he was just wayyy overrated coming out of HS. I remember being a bit underwhelmed with him when he was at Kansas.

I think he was just wayyy overrated coming out of HS. I remember being a bit underwhelmed with him when he was at Kansas.

So many Toronto Raptor fans wanted to tank the 2013/2014 season to get a chance at Wiggins especially due to his Toronto roots.

We entered that season with a Lowry / Derozan / Gay core with a young Valanciunas. The season started very slowly. Rudy Gay was moved. And Kyle Lowry was so close to being traded to the Knicks (apparently Dolan vetoed the deal).

If we had traded Lowry/Derozan at that time and went for the tank it would have been a disaster for the future of the franchise and there would be no banner hanging from the rafters

Is Poole pronounced "Poole" or "Pole". It sounded like Van Gundy was calling him "Pool" and the other guy was calling him "Pole"

Pretty much, but I do think Poole has potential and Wiggins can be solid for them going forward. They do need better bigs and Klay back though. Steph was special this season.
Absolutely sucks he’s out. The excitement around him is at the top of the league.

Clown show officiating in this Miami/Bucks game. A 10-second call on a FT? Seriously? Put a timer on EVERY FT attempt, then. Then Giannis takes 4 steps trying to corral his own blown bunny, with no call.

Clown show officiating in this Miami/Bucks game. A 10-second call on a FT? Seriously? Put a timer on EVERY FT attempt, then. Then Giannis takes 4 steps trying to corral his own blown bunny, with no call.
I remember when opposing fans would count to 10 while Karl Malone was at the FT line and would start going crazy when they hit 10, but I never saw it called before.

I remember when opposing fans would count to 10 while Karl Malone was at the FT line and would start going crazy when they hit 10, but I never saw it called before.
Tim Duncan was between 9-10 every shot

I didn't even know there was a 10 second rule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom