NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I know It was only one game, but the Clippers are still missing something.

Yep. Its a shame. They could use a Lowry, Van Vleet, Siakam, healthy Ibaka, a non burnt Gasol, a versatile defender like Anunoby, and an energy scorer like Norm Powell.

Yep. Its a shame. They could use a Lowry, Van Vleet, Siakam, healthy Ibaka, a non burnt Gasol, a versatile defender like Anunoby, and an energy scorer like Norm Powell.

Morris did nothing. They should have played Ibaka more. Beverly and Zubac are trash.

It's freaking ridiculous that Nuggets and Knicks fans hate Melo even though he was the only reason either of those franchises were relevant the last 15 years before Jokic showed up.

Hope he goes into the crowd and beats up a fan after draining 7 3s.

It's freaking ridiculous that Nuggets and Knicks fans hate Melo even though he was the only reason either of those franchises were relevant the last 15 years before Jokic showed up.

Hope he goes into the crowd and beats up a fan after draining 7 3s.
I understand Nuggets fans. He forced his way out of town. That is reason to be upset and to linger for a whileZ.

As long as the booing is not violent or vulgar I really don’t have a real problem with it.

in time though I hope he gets the proper recognition for the good he did in Denver.

Vince Carter forced his way out of town in Toronto and was such a distraction in the end that he ranked his trade value. Raptors fans were perfectly entitled to boo him hard, but eventually over time things healed and his last few years visiting Toronto were loud cheers in recognition of what he did.

Clown show officiating in this Miami/Bucks game. A 10-second call on a FT? Seriously? Put a timer on EVERY FT attempt, then. Then Giannis takes 4 steps trying to corral his own blown bunny, with no call.
I wouldn't really mind if it were called more/forced Giannis to change his routine...it's kinda ridiculous that he has to take 9-11 seconds to shoot his free throws.

Having said that, they let him do it his entire career and all game yesterday and waited til seemingly the most crucial moment to call it. It's just ridiculous. It would be like if they actually called a lane violation on free throws at the end of a game when mutliple players commit a lane violation every single free throw attempt.

The refs have clearly set the precedent that they won't bother to enforce those rules. I'm sure Miami was calling it out to the refs and maybe even counting it down for them, but you just can't make those calls if you've made it clear you're fine with letting it go all game every game.

E2CetAHXIAMOxGO
Nets fans might be the worst fanbase in American Major sports right now.

What's up with the NBA's fascination with a midseason tournament?

I don't get it.
They want to copy European soccer. Problem is while those countries in soccer have national tournaments like domestic cups.
In the US it would be like college teams playing pro teams.

CP3 tried to armbar and dislocate LeBron’s shoulder.

When Olynyk did that to Love he got suspended.

These refs are embarrassing trying to keep the Lakers in this game. No way you can give Payne two Techs just to keep it even.

CP3 tried to armbar and dislocate LeBron’s shoulder.

When Olynyk did that to Love he got suspended.
Eh it wasn’t a straight undercut. That stuff does happen. It was a foul for sure. Olynyk grabbed him on a loose ball.

They want to copy European soccer. Problem is while those countries in soccer have national tournaments like domestic cups.
In the US it would be like college teams playing pro teams.
Exactly, it's not as easy as "oh this other sport in Europe does it."

If we had the ABA and the NBA and they did a midseason tourney that would be cool, but, that's not what the NBA is working with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom