NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Just got some HD rabbit ears for $10 so I can catch NBA playoff games on ABC because I paused YouTubeTV for 3 months.

That is all.

Good news for the Knicks is that Randle has been terrible and it’s still 1-1. He’s gotta be a lot better if they’re going to take care of business in Atlanta though. Way too many terrible jumpers that have no chance being put up.

This Trae Young vs. Knicks fans has Reggie Miller vibes. I love it.

Anyone know how ticket sales have been handled for these playoff games? Is it just first come first serve? Or did they open it to season ticket holders first?

Playoff crowds are always rowdy, but this Knicks crowd just looks and feels younger and rowdier and more “blue collar, real fans” than normal. Am I imagining that?

Anyone know how ticket sales have been handled for these playoff games? Is it just first come first serve? Or did they open it to season ticket holders first?

Playoff crowds are always rowdy, but this Knicks crowd just looks and feels younger and rowdier and more “blue collar, real fans” than normal. Am I imagining that?
I noticed the same exact thing. Usually Knicks games have a stuffy feel where everyone looks like they just arrived from Goldman Sachs but this felt like a young soccer crowd. And almost strangely all men.

Attachments

• 2302b484-bc59-4426-9021-24c44c54d6b6.JPG
    2302b484-bc59-4426-9021-24c44c54d6b6.JPG
    419.3 KB · Views: 45

Sadly its been so long since the last Knicks playoff series that I dont totally remember, but I've been to each of the first two games, and it's been complete madness. Incredible atmosphere

This one felt like a 7 game series to me before it started, and nothing has changed

Nate McMillan is really good.

Eat it Pacers and all your Indiana hick fans.
Is this the part where I mention if Atlanta wins the series, it'll be his first postseason series win since he was the coach of the Seattle Sonics (and just his second series win in 17 years as a head coach)?

I think he falls into the category of coaches that doesn't elevate a team but doesn't hold them back much either, which is where I'd put the vast majority of NBA coaches.

Is this the part where I mention if Atlanta wins the series, it'll be his first postseason series win since he was the coach of the Seattle Sonics (and just his second series win in 17 years as a head coach)?

I think he falls into the category of coaches that doesn't elevate a team but doesn't hold them back much either, which is where I'd put the vast majority of NBA coaches.
I think McMillan elevates teams for sure. He takes unremarkable teams and makes them competitive.

What he doesn't do is take a competitive team and make it championship level.

Eh, look at who he’s coached though. And in Indiana his best guys always were hurt in the playoffs.

Seemed to me like McMillan left Trae on the bench for too long as the Knicks made their run; he played about 35 min last night. Should be closer to 40 in a big playoff game unless he was just completely gassed

Perhaps.

At the same time though, the game was tied with a few minutes left and both teams had their best guys in. The Hawks missed a lot of makeable 3’s down the stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom