NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

What is Lebron’s end game demanding the identity of the popcorn slinger?

Accountability for scumbags! I’m with it.
Lol an NBA player charges into a crowd and punches someone. Suspension, back playing eventually.

This guy throws popcorn, has already been punished as anyone would expect him to be... and now we want to out his identity? He’d get fired, and probably “canceled”/receive violent threats. He made a dumb decision and got punished. I dont see outing his identity to the internet as leveling the playing field

Lol an NBA player charges into a crowd and punches someone. Suspension, back playing eventually.

This guy throws popcorn, has already been punished as anyone would expect him to be... and now we want to out his identity? He’d get fired, and probably “canceled”/receive violent threats. He made a dumb decision and got punished. I dont see outing his identity to the internet as leveling the playing field
What’s his punishment? Not being able to buy season tickets that he probably can’t afford anyway?

What’s stopping him from buying from stubhub and going to games whenever he wants to?

What’s his punishment? Not being able to buy season tickets that he probably can’t afford anyway?

What’s stopping him from buying from stubhub and going to games whenever he wants to?
In addition to that he was banned from all events in Wells Fargo Center indefinitely

They got facial recognition technology?
Im sure they took a picture of him and I trust that professional sports teams worth multiple billions of dollars can figure it out.

I agree, it’s a joke. Talk about the punishment fitting the crime.

This is the second time I’ve seen you refer to the Lob City teams as fraudulent. How were they frauds?

ESPN hype relative to actual playoff advancement

Why don’t the Clippers stop trapping and just put Kawhi on Luka? He’s like the best defender in the history of the world right? Take the challenge and lock him up.

Why don’t the Clippers stop trapping and just put Kawhi on Luka? He’s like the best defender in the history of the world right? Take the challenge and lock him up.
They tried that. They've literally tried everyone on him at this point and he's just been cooking them all.

They tried that. They've literally tried everyone on him at this point and he's just been cooking them all.
They’re not putting Leonard on him enough. One rainbow shot doesn’t really mean anything. Doncic is not going to light up Leonard over the course of an entire game... if Leonard is willing to do it.

Load management is one thing. In-game load management is BS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom