NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Barkley said he thinks Harden is the best one-on-one offensive player of all-time, which I don't think is necessarily an unreasonable thought. Shaq was offended (that somehow MJ or Kobe were being dissed even though Barkley specifically said Harden wasn't an overall better player than those guys) and almost walked off the set. He is pound for pound the most sensitive human being on Earth.

Harden is an amazing one on one player. Unless it's a big game in the playoffs.

I enjoyed beating that drum many times in his Houston days. Barring injury, I think that narrative changes this year though.
They're so talented individually. Effective and consistent.
Steve Nash has been steady at the helm too.

I really enjoyed that play and many others of his playoff coming out party, but his passing is questionable when driving.
That Ja Morant 1 on 3 was one of the s e xiest things I’ve ever seen

That was a security guard's dream. Carte blanche to light someone up.
Paul Blart Mall Cop. Hopefully the NBA will demand a higher population of uniform cops. Although many of the ushers from the Dome would do a good job. They are extremely good at maintaining decorum.
1622565386501.png

Kevin Garnett is such a clown, trying to pander to these Celtics fan goofballs like that.

And why does he type like a teenager? I hate that guy.

Sure hope the logo is ok, it could've been really hurt if Kyrie stomped on it too much.

I think I mentioned this before, I could've sworn I saw someone throw a water bottle or a drink or something at the Knicks bench on Wednesday, but I didnt really see anyone reporting on it, so I almost feel like I made it up.

Guess i didnt make it up!

I tuned into the Lakers-Suns in the middle of the third. LA was down 30, which I enjoyed seeing, :) even though it was just 3-jack-fest from then on out.

They kind of remind me of the Oilers. If their two big guns don't get it done, it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Is Lakers Suns a last man standing contest? I saw James didn't play the 4th and left early and Paul got knocked out of the game.

Not the way you want it to go down.

Is Scott Foster going to be assigned to Game 6 of Lakers/Suns, Game 7 or both?

Hard to say but I think Boston takes Brooklyn to 7 if they had Kemba and Brown.

Man I hope brown and tatum stay together

Hard to say but I think Boston takes Brooklyn to 7 if they had Kemba and Brown.

Man I hope brown and tatum stay together
And I hope we dump kemba tomorrow

Some Boston fans are getting what they deserve for shting on Hayward. Never found a viable replacement and Walker is close to washed.

The Lakers just can’t score. I guess Foster could officiate game 6 and send them to the line 40 times. That’s probably their best hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom