NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 176 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Didn’t we recruit Huerter? That’s a guy who’s a lot better in the league than I ever thought he could be. Legit shooter with athleticism, length and bounce.
Sanctions, blah, blah, blah...

This Dallas-LAC game will come down to which team is less crappy in the 4th Quarter.

Sanctions, blah, blah, blah...
We literally didn’t have a scholarship available and tried to get him to go to prep school. When Richardson went pro, Huerter had already committed to Maryland.

The Hawks and Mavericks have played a few playoff games one after the other, and every time I watch Trae Young play and think, hmm... maybe that trade is a bit more even than I thought.

Then I watch Luka play.

If Luka even had a serviceable #2 they would have wrapped this series.
As someone clearly rooting for Dallas, it is so frustrating watching all this help Kawhi has (oh, btw, homie straight resting the last few minutes of the half), while Luka has poverty all around him.

As someone clearly rooting for Dallas, it is so frustrating watching all this help Kawhi has (oh, btw, homie straight resting the last few minutes of the half), while Luka has poverty all around him.
You whine almost as much as Doncic.

Yes. Are you currently on 10 different bandwagons?
I’m pulling for Dallas in the West and Atlanta in the East.

Dallas, because Luka is way more exciting than robot Kawhi.

Atlanta, because Trae Young is rapidly becoming my fav player in the league and, also, I live here.

Clippers had roughly 5 fans before the bandwagon came rolling through, so...

I’m pulling for Dallas in the West and Atlanta in the East.

Dallas, because Luka is way more exciting than robot Kawhi.

Atlanta, because Trae Young is rapidly becoming my fav player in the league and, also, I live here.

Clippers had roughly 5 fans before the bandwagon came rolling through, so...
I don’t really care. I’ve been a fan for almost 25 years.

If Luka even had a serviceable #2 they would have wrapped this series.
Porzingis had a good season, actually much better than I expected when I looked at the #s. Gets ripped on a lot but he played well this year. I do agree though, for Mavs to compete need a bit more especially defensively. And he doesn’t use his size enough inside. But KP is certainly not a scrub imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom