NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 200 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Why foul Harden? He couldn't throw the ball in the ocean tonight.

One guy I don't want to see win is Blake Griffin.

Signing with a superteam as a Free Agent is perfectly fine with me. (i.e what Durant has done)

But I can't stand players who purposely crap the bed with teams in order to be bought out (and also players who force trades to superteams)

Griffin puts his hands / arms around Tucker -- Tucker reacts. Tucker foul call. Garbage.
He’s been getting killed all night by moving screens but the NBA just doesn’t care about that stuff. It’s directly led to a lot of Brooklyn free throws too because the moving screens force the defender into the ball handler for a foul

One guy I don't want to see win is Blake Griffin.

Signing with a superteam as a Free Agent is perfectly fine with me. (i.e what Durant has done)

But I can't stand players who purposely crap the bed with teams in order to be bought out (and also players who force trades to superteams)
You mean like James Harden?

He’s been getting killed all night by moving screens but the NBA just doesn’t care about that stuff. It’s directly led to a lot of Brooklyn free throws too because the moving screens force the defender into the ball handler for a foul

Agreed. Brooklyn has gotten a super friendly whistle all night. Luckily for the Bucks Harris is still slinging bricks.

Yeah hoping the Suns beat the Clips.

The Suns are great. Loved them since I was 6 years old. The days of Truck Robinson, Walter Davis, and Johnny High!! It's been a tough time being a fan of this franchise in the last 10 years but stuck with them as I am such a hardcore fan.

Crossed the border last week to go watch a game in Phoenix, and pummeled some pencilneck geek Nuggets fan to show my support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom