NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 210 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

1624421120626.gif

That end was bizarre. Go to the coach, tell him to put in team he had before, if he doesn’t, it’s cheating, you forfeit...how is it on the refs to look at what lineup was on the floor

Agreed.

George has played really well these playoffs overall. Tough game tonight but still made huge buckets late. Lot of up and down the last few mins.

Snuck up on me this year, but draft lottery is tonight! The Cade Cunningham sweepstakes will finally be over!
Wasn’t impressed with Cade during the tournament. I’m leaning bust

Win my Clippers +5 bet and they cover while losing straight up?
michael fassbender perfection GIF

yeah you and I were wrong...it was cousins

I knew it was a dude with a headband. Just figured it was Beverly. They reviewed everything else. Surprised they didn't review that.

First, great inbound pass by Jae Crowder & sweet pick by Booker on Zubac on Payton’s game-winning dunk.

And, second, the White Bamba got popped in Texas for herb? His legend & my love for him grows.

I just lived in College Station for a year and that little ass airport was less than a mile away from our place. Don't know why the hell he'd want to be in that hot ass place in mid-June when he could pretty much be anywhere in the world at this point.

Feel awful for PG. He’s been playing so well, and got two big buckets late, only to miss those two free throws and have everyone go back to clowning him.

I genuinely like the guy, and the way he plays.
He's been good to excellent for the most part but....you gotta make at least 1 FT there. With the 35 million dollar paycheck come expectations.

I just lived in College Station for a year and that little ass airport was less than a mile away from our place. Don't know why the hell he'd want to be in that hot ass place in mid-June when he could pretty much be anywhere in the world at this point.

I mean, it's where he lived for his entire life prior to the NBA. My guess is that he was visiting family/friends.

I mean, it's where he lived for his entire life prior to the NBA. My guess is that he was visiting family/friends.
people go home on breaks no matter where it is..its not just where he went to school

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom