NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 212 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Unless there's an injury that I'm not aware of, I absolutely love the Hawks +8 tonight.
I don't think anybody unexpected is out. Bogdan and Trae are hurt as far as I know but yeah, people do not like Atlanta's odds in this series at all lol. I personally just hate betting on lines in NBA games. It's too easy to see a game swing from a 2 point game to a double digit game within a minute of game time.

At the end of the day, if the Bucks bring their A game, they should be able to beat that line pretty handily but they haven't really brought their A game in any game this postseason sooooo yeah, your mileage may vary.

Edit: I would add though, even while only playing their C game or occasionally a B, 5 of their 8 wins have been by double digits and that was against arguably stronger teams than Atlanta (arguably, though I'd at least take Atlanta over Miami personally).

It's completely unfair, but I think Paul George is just one of those dudes that's fun to make fun of.

It's like the opposite of the people that have "it."
He reminds me of McNabb and Melo in that regard.

Celtics literally have had the second most African-American HC coaches in NBA history for teams and as well the first African-American coach in league history and their last 2 championship teams being coached by an African-American but Twitter has to echo chamber narratives over the truth.

Celtics literally have had the second most African-American HC coaches in NBA history for teams and as well the first African-American coach in league history and their last 2 championship teams being coached by an African-American but Twitter has to echo chamber narratives over the truth.

Wait...is that for real? Jay Williams really said that? Somebody didn’t play with technology to create that? Just...how?

Jay Williams has been an incompetent buffoon in every role since his playing days and yet he remains relentlessly employed by ESPN.

Jay Williams has been an incompetent buffoon in every role since his playing days and yet he remains relentlessly employed by ESPN.
That might be the most incompetent thing he’s ever said.

If you ask literally any NBA FAN(not even former player and guy who makes his career talking about basketball), to name 5 Celtics coaches and you’re almost surely getting Doc Rivers and KC Jones on everybody’s list. And probably a lot of Bill Russell mentions too.

Jay Williams is an idiot. You know this.

Well said
Wait...is that for real? Jay Williams really said that? Somebody didn’t play with technology to create that? Just...how?
its a real tweet he deleted because he was getting ratio’d so badly he couldn’t keep it.
I mean I can get he forgot Bill Russell but KC Jones and Doc Rivers are impossible to forget.

Bogie can‘t even move. Not sure how Atlanta can even play him. Young, Huerter, and Collins are all going to have to play 40 mpg in this series just to keep the game close.

I've watched a lot of Hawks games the last couple years and this is the best by far that Trae Young has played. By far. He has made at least three plays tonight that you could watch games for ten years and not see anyone making them.

Well said

its a real tweet he deleted because he was getting ratio’d so badly he couldn’t keep it.
I mean I can get he forgot Bill Russell but KC Jones and Doc Rivers are impossible to forget.
My buddy is a celts fan and sent that to a few of us. I’m not kidding... I truly can’t even register how he would type that out. It’s beyond thought.

What was Holliday thinking there?
Down 3, and you pass it to Giannis under the hoop with 5 seconds left?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom