NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 250 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Jalen Suggs didn’t want to go to Toronto based on that reaction.

It's possible. It's also a possible way for Suggs to deflect the disappointment and show his character.
I am 50/50. He's a Minnsesota kid that went to Gonzaga -- it wouldn't seem the climate is something that would bother him like others

Either way nervous about Barnes. Will need to trust management on this one.

It's possible. It's also a possible way for Suggs to deflect the disappointment and show his character.
I am 50/50. He's a Minnsesota kid that went to Gonzaga -- it wouldn't seem the climate is something that would bother him like others

Either way nervous about Barnes. Will need to trust management on this one.
Might not bother him but he might prefer some better weather.

It's a fun city. Orlando is not bad either.
No Florida for me.

NY, Brooklyn, Toronto, Charlotte, ATL, Philly, Denver, Chicago, Washington would be on my list off the top of my head. LA only for the Lakers, otherwise screw that time zone.

Ever been there for a few days outside of Disney? I used to live in Tampa and Orlando was awful. Its way hotter because its inland, way more traffic and just has no culture or really any positives of any kind.
Yes i have. Disney is great though so much to do there. It does get hot I'll give you that.

Not exactly an inspiring list of the oldest top 10 picks in the last 20 years.

Rafael Araujo -- Caused me so much pain as a Raptor fan
Ekpe Udoh - I don't even think the guy has 3000 career minutes.
Wesley Johnson - He had a long enough career as a serviceable journeyman, but obviously was a reach at #3 in retrospect.

There is so much to do down there. There are worse places to go.
OKC, Sacramento, Indiana, Utah, Phoenix would probably be the only ones I’d put below Orlando.

Though I’m giving a “it’s not that far from home” bias to Cleveland.

OKC, Sacramento, Indiana, Utah, Phoenix would probably be the only ones I’d put below Orlando.

Though I’m giving a “it’s not that far from home” bias to Cleveland.
I guess it all depends on how much you like Disney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom